Contribute
Register

Huge News! Gigabyte UEFI Sleep/Wake with NO DSDT! [TESTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjjmpx said:
I have a GA-Z77-DS3H with i7 3770K Ivy Bridge

I made a new installation with the iMac then i installed BridgeHelper and after i run the Multibeast with the following options:

> FakeSMC
> maoIj's AtherosL1
> Chimera 1.9.1
> MAC Pro 3.1

Shutdown. Then i remove the disk and installed in the hackintosh. The boot starts i chose the disk it start with the Apple logo then reboots.

If i install the multibeast with the easy beast it runs but the sleep don't work.

The bios is version 2) and all by default except the ahci.

Anyone can help me to find out what I'm doing wrong

Thanks
If i'm not mistaken, you need to select UserDSDT (without actually a DSDT on the desktop); which runs a default install script for you: (all explained at the bottom of the MultiBeast screen)
UserDSDT is a solution for those who have a pre-edited DSDT on the desktop with an .aml extension. Installs your DSDT as DSDT.aml, 64-Bit org.chameleon.Boot.plist with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, Apple Boot Screen, UseKernelCache=Yes, GenerateCStates=Yes, GeneratePStates=Yes and npci=0x3000 and darkwake=0 kernel flags, MacPro3,1 smbios.plist and tonymacx86 Remixed theme in /Extra. Installs FakeSMC.kext in /System/Library/Extensions. Installs Chimera v1.8.0 r1394 so the system will be bootable from the hard drive and ready for sleep with all hardware recognized in System Profiler. Patches /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext to prevent CMOS resets, /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle to add OpenCL support for NVIDIA Fermi 4xx/5xx cards and /System/Library/Extensions/NVDAGF100Hal.kext/Contents/Info.plist to add the missing NVIDIA 5xx device ids. Does not include any Network or Sound drivers.
So basically you are missing the ApplRTC patch from you list? (which is also done by EasyBeast, but then you have to remove some kexts)

Hope this helped for you.

Solved the boot with UserDSDT according with the guide from Tonnymacx86 it was missing the NullCPUPowerManagement.

We have to use it until Ivy Macs come out 10.7.3 AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext doesn't work

TonnyGuide Ivy Bridge

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052

Tomach said:
Nope. I get no sound outputs.
In System, Sound, there's 2 Intel High Definition Audio with Code 887. But neither have outputs.

This is the tail of dmesg:

Kernel is LP64
AtherosL1cEthernet: Ethernet address XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HDAEnabler: Copyright (c) 2008 by Kabyl
HDAEnabler: Copyright (c) 2008 by Kabyl
HDAEnabler: 05/05/2008 Added SP-Audio support by Taruga
HDAEnabler: 03/07/2009 Compiled for 32/64-bit by Taruga
Previous Shutdown Cause: 3
Sound assertion "0 != setupHostInterrupt ()" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-179.1.4/AppleHDAController/AppleHDAController.cpp" at line 312 goto Exit
HDAEnabler: 05/05/2008 Added SP-Audio support by Taruga
HDAEnabler: 03/07/2009 Compiled for 32/64-bit by Taruga
DSMOS has arrived
** Device in slot: SLOT--1 **
macx_swapon SUCCESS

What am I doing wrong? :D

edit: blocked eth address

I have the exact same problem : i'm switching from P45/Core2 to Z77/2600k
Everything is working with no DSDT except sound (+ App Store login, but that's another story)

Deleted all hda kexts, reinstalling with Multibeast, still same result.

Same dmesg :(

If that can help, I also have an ATI gfx card : the 5850.

You can't mix 2 solutions.
You'll only have to extract the DSDT, and only add the HDEF section as in Taruga's thread about 887. Then install the patched AppleHDA.kext.
You'l have to remove all other enablers (so that you end up with 1x device in System Profiler).

Greetz,

D.

I have worked with attached files, without DSDT. Put the files in the extension folder and repair permsions attached script.
z77-ds3h

Attachments

• ALC887FILES.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Karl0 said:
I have worked with attached files, without DSDT. Put the files in the extension folder and repair permsions attached script.
z77-ds3h

I have tried your script, thanks a lot.

But Now I have this mesg :

Kext com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC - library kext com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily not found.
Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC - failed to resolve library dependencies.
Kext com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC failed to load (0xdc00800e).
Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC (error 0xdc00800e).
Couldn't alloc class "AudioAUUCDriver"

Will try psydafke DSDT solution and come back

Rgds

Tried the DSDT solution with 887_Lion_AppleHDA kext and I got this mesg :

Sound assertion "0 != setupHostInterrupt ()" failed in AppleHDAController at line 441 goto Exit
I used Tony DSDT Z77-DS3H F3, which seem to have Targa's Hdef edits, but with added :
OperationRegion (HDAR, PCI_Config, 0x4C, 0x10)
Field (HDAR, WordAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
{
DCKA, 1,
Offset (0x01),
DCKM, 1,
, 6,
DCKS, 1,
Offset (0x08),
, 15,
PMES, 1
}

below
Name (_ADR, 0x001B0000)

Just before
Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)
in HDEF section

Rgds,

Hi i recive this error already when i want to install Lion using Unibeast:

couldn't alloc class audioAUUCDriver

The error comes before i can choose the Installation language.
I disabled my OnBoard Audio to install it. But now i dont have Audio..
Somebody knows how i can resolve this problem?

thank you.

My Hardware is on my Profile or in my Signature.

// EDIT:

Hi i solved my problem.

After the OS X Lion installation i re-enabled my Oboard audio and installed the "AppleHDA Rollback and ALC887/888b" kexts with Multibeast. And it worked.

imdrecordings said:
Anyone got USB3.0 working?

Thanks
They are working as USB 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back