Contribute
Register

Huawei Matebook 13 compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea so far :)?

Any idea so far :)?
try a clean config.plist from the laptop guide

nothing needs to be in acpi/patched folder to get to the installer, (sometimes SSDT-EC.aml is required so leave that in there)
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext is not needed

FakePCIID.kext does nothing on its own, remove it

CodecCommander.kext not needed to reach the installer

SMCHelper.efi should be removed

Thanks for the answer. Where can i find that laptop guide? Is it the Read First Laptop FAQ that you posted?

Thanks for the answer. Where can i find that laptop guide? Is it the Read First Laptop FAQ that you posted?
yes, sorry, i forgot to link it:

if you do follow it all, keep in mind that you will need to use a newer version of clover as Rehabman's version doesn't work on Mojave or Catalina

Hello,

i currently own a Huawei Matebook 13 with an i5 8265U. I saw this post https://github.com/Edoardo001/Matebook-13-Hackintosh on github but in the post he states that it wouldn't work with a Samsung PM981 and it would work with a Western Digital SSD. In general i have a few questions about this setup.
1. Could i just buy any Western Digital SSD like an WD Blue?
2. Since the Wifi/Bluetooth card cant be swapped, could i just use dongles for bluetooth and wifi?
3. I am currently developing with ionic on linux. Will it be possible to develop and publish my apps on a hackintosh?
4. Does the apple magic trackpad work with a hackintosh if you get bluetooth to work?

Thanks for your help :) !
Hi, Bluetooth was fixed now you don't need Bluetooth dongle. Have you solved? Maybe I can fix it.
Some variant has problems to boot(but after installation), I can't test on other variants, so can be great if who fix problems on his variant will report the solution. My goal is to make easy to install for all, on all variants

i bought one hope i'll receive it shortly :)

Did you get sucessfull the work?

Did you get sucessfull the work?
All works good, solved sleep on latest update and hdmi audio. But can't fix audio jack. Tryied all codecs for alc256 but no one make audio jack working as it should. Tryied alcfix but nothing to do, still searching for a possible fix. Camera is detected as it should but no video, tryied all found on the web like camera control, but nothing has changed. Maybe the camera it's just not supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back