Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aourus z390 pro wifi itx
CPU
i5 9600k
Graphics
saphire rx 5700 xt nitro+
Hello,

i currently own a Huawei Matebook 13 with an i5 8265U. I saw this post https://github.com/Edoardo001/Matebook-13-Hackintosh on github but in the post he states that it wouldn't work with a Samsung PM981 and it would work with a Western Digital SSD. In general i have a few questions about this setup.
1. Could i just buy any Western Digital SSD like an WD Blue?
2. Since the Wifi/Bluetooth card cant be swapped, could i just use dongles for bluetooth and wifi?
3. I am currently developing with ionic on linux. Will it be possible to develop and publish my apps on a hackintosh?
4. Does the apple magic trackpad work with a hackintosh if you get bluetooth to work?

Thanks for your help :) !

Hello,

i currently own a Huawei Matebook 13 with an i5 8265U. I saw this post https://github.com/Edoardo001/Matebook-13-Hackintosh on github but in the post he states that it wouldn't work with a Samsung PM981 and it would work with a Western Digital SSD. In general i have a few questions about this setup.
1. Could i just buy any Western Digital SSD like an WD Blue?
2. Since the Wifi/Bluetooth card cant be swapped, could i just use dongles for bluetooth and wifi?
3. I am currently developing with ionic on linux. Will it be possible to develop and publish my apps on a hackintosh?
4. Does the apple magic trackpad work with a hackintosh if you get bluetooth to work?

Thanks for your help :) !
1 yes
2 yes
3 google that one :)
4 yep

Thank your for the answers. I looked my third question up and it seems like it will work. I ordered the ssd and some dongles and will report back next week how it went and what works :)

So i have tried to install mac os catalina on my machine. But so far i did not get it to work. I am always stuck at 100% of the apple logo loading screen. I am pretty unexperienced how to debug such problem. I saw the verbose flag in clover and tried it out. Maybe some one could help me figure out what to do next.
index.jpg

So i have tried to install mac os catalina on my machine. But so far i did not get it to work. I am always stuck at 100% of the apple logo loading screen. I am pretty unexperienced how to debug such problem. I saw the verbose flag in clover and tried it out. Maybe some one could help me figure out what to do next. View attachment 446292
search for the last line in your image

So far that did fix my problem. But now the system just restarts. i tried to make some screenshots but the console scrolls pretty fast. I will post my images but will also analyze whats going on. Maybe someone finds it faster than me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 131
So far that did fix my problem. But now the system just restarts. i tried to make some screenshots but the console scrolls pretty fast. I will post my images but will also analyze whats going on. Maybe someone finds it faster than me.
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

nothing wrong with those screenshots so far

So i could get a better screenshot of the fast text and the actual kernel panic. Hopefully this helps.

Attachments

• P1010342[1].JPG
    P1010342[1].JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 160
So i could get a better screenshot of the fast text and the actual kernel panic. Hopefully this helps.
zip and upload your clover folder

Ive uploaded the efi folder for you :)

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 280
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back