Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I see that the new version of PICE is live now. What options should I choose to update the current thing I have? Should I check all the boxes like when I did after the installation of Yosemite or maybe only kexts and Clover? I'm asking, because in the changelog it says that something with SSDT was fixed and I don't know if I should regenerate SSDT.

I know the guide and I read it many times, but it informs about updating DSDT. I wanted to know if I should also update SSDT since in the last version of Probook Installr CE there are some improvements for SSDT (at least I think there are)

If your current SSDT is working, no need to regenerate. Unless you just want to test the ProBook Installer.

In the first post probably should make reference to the guide to Yosemite:)

This is so frustrating - Installed another laptop, ProBook 4330s i5 Sandy but this time after using PBI using the exact same settings as my previous success on same spec laptop, it just comes up with a Black Screen after the Apple Logo and then it switch off after a while.

This is so frustrating - Installed another laptop, ProBook 4330s i5 Sandy but this time after using PBI using the exact same settings as my previous success on same spec laptop, it just comes up with a Black Screen after the Apple Logo and then it switch off after a while.

You must use settings that are appropriate for the laptop hardware. Settings for one laptop may not be appropriate for another.

Exact same notebook though... Just different HDD

I figured you were referring to the two laptops in your profile.

And no ideas without the specs of the laptop in question, and troubleshooting files...

I figured you were referring to the two laptops in your profile.

And no ideas without the specs of the laptop in question, and troubleshooting files...

ProBook 4330s i5-2520m HD3000

First install was succesfull after a few tries this was done on SSD with only USB3.0 not working unless you boot up with it.

Second install onto SSHD goes to Black Screen after Apple Logo upon boot. This is after PBI was used with the exact same settings as per first install.

Both installs happened on the same notebook just SSD to SSHD swap out

Back