Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

How can I send you troubleshooting files ?
thanks

I´am getting this kernel panic. Can you please help?

This happened to me after forcing the shut-down after the system have frozen.

Attachments

• 2015-09-07 15.19.40.jpg
    2015-09-07 15.19.40.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 90
I´am getting this kernel panic. Can you please help?

This happened to me after forcing the shut-down after the system have frozen.

Your config.plist is wrong or you have managed to get AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext out of cache.

Reboot without caches and see what happens.

Otherwise, boot using your USB and fix the problem (rebuild caches, and/or use PBI-CE to generate a correct config.plist).

after i update to PBI v 6.4.2 on my hp probook 4540s ivy i got a black screen after boot finish i had to use my usb installer to boot into my yosemite agin

never mind i reinstall it and its working sorry

nguyenmac, can you please post changelog for new versions that you adding to your bitbucket?
Thanks.

Hi All,
I have laptop HP 4530s, with clear installation of OS X Yousemite. I installed just the Clover EFI.
If I try install anything from HP Probook Installer Clover Edition, that the instalation failed with note:
The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacterer for assistance.

Can you help me?

After all day of testing I have to say, that bluetooth paring is broken in latest PBI CE in 10.11 and also in 10.10.
My bluetooth works, but I can't pair any device - it will be not recognized.

Tried both with clean install of 10.10.5 and 10.11 GM.

After all day of testing I have to say, that bluetooth paring is broken in latest PBI CE in 10.11 and also in 10.10.
My bluetooth works, but I can't pair any device - it will be not recognized.

Tried both with clean install of 10.10.5 and 10.11 GM.

Which BT hardware? What kext are you using for BT?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Back