Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

On the former, Unibeast install, 1600 MHz memories showed right readings. On the Clover install though, it's only a 1333 reading. Could it be Clover?

Do you have config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=true

??

What is the error?

Hi RehabMan and thanks,

It reads "HpqRun Application has stopped working"

problem event name - application crash
hpqRun.exe

Hi RehabMan and thanks,

It reads "HpqRun Application has stopped working"

problem event name - application crash
hpqRun.exe

Something is probably wrong with your Windows install. Do a fresh install...

Do you have config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=true

??

Hi RehabMan,

And thanks. Could you please tell where to find and open that (and check or edit). I understand I can use Clover Configurator, or can it be made simpler? I understand some use XMPDetection set on yes. Is it any better?

Thank you

Hi RehabMan,

And thanks. Could you please tell where to find and open that (and check or edit). I understand I can use Clover Configurator, or can it be made simpler? I understand some use XMPDetection set on yes. Is it any better?

Thank you

See Config Clover in #1

Hi RehabMan,

Thank you

I use Xcode to edit config.plist.

Read the Clover wiki: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Home

See Config Clover in #1

Hi nguyenmac,

I would like to learn a bit by myself so if you can guide, it will be great. In the troubleshooting folder there's config.plist that, at some points reads
<key>Trust</key>
<false/>

and

<key>XMPDetection</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Are those the ones you're interested in?

Thank you

Hi nguyenmac,

I would like to learn a bit by myself so if you can guide, it will be great. In the troubleshooting folder there's config.plist that, at some points reads
<key>Trust</key>
<false/>

and

<key>XMPDetection</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Are those the ones you're interested in?

Thank you

Not that file, you need to use Clover Configurator to mount EFI partition, open /EFI/Clover/config.plist and edit that file. Set Trust to true as Rehabman suggested.

Not that file, you need to use Clover Configurator to mount EFI partition, open /EFI/Clover/config.plist and edit that file. Set Trust to true as Rehabman suggested.

Thanks nguyenmac,

Hope will do that proper

Back