Contribute
Register

HP ProBook 4530s (I5/I7) Official Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help please! I have a laptop:
Model: HP ProBook 4530s
Screen: 15.6'' HD
CPU: Intel Core i5-2450M @ 2.5/3.1GHz
RAM: 4GB
HDD: 640GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon 6490M 1GB
I'm using iBoot+Multibeast method.
When I boot Snow Leopard with iBoot it says "Unsupported card!". I've tried to boot with iBoot-Legacy but, it's crashes after 12 seconds :| (when I press f5 & hit enter): Laptop powers off, and at startup (after crash) appears HP's boot diagnostic screen.
When I tried to boot with iBoot CD (main) in verbose mode and installed system, computer got sound problems and no first startup video appears (is it OK?). It has screen resolution problem too. After that, I'm opening Multibeast and the combo update, applying update and system crashes, it says something like this: "system update in nanoseconds ...". After 3 installations it was the same result. :(
After crashes, I was trying to boot with -x (safe mode) but not working.
Please help me! Sorry for my bad English.

Hi, i have Probook 4330s After upgrade to 10.7.4 Wifi (Atheros) stopped working. The card is seen, but cannot see/connect to existing networks.

I also have problem with batery. If system uses battery it freezes/kernel panic

Any help?
Thanks

For me everything works.. each and every process works..

Anubis111 said:
Hi, i have Probook 4330s After upgrade to 10.7.4 Wifi (Atheros) stopped working. The card is seen, but cannot see/connect to existing networks.

I also have problem with batery. If system uses battery it freezes/kernel panic

Any help?
Thanks

well install hp probook installer .. and install the necessary files.. if u want help i willprovide u with detail photos as how to install it.

Than u for help, after i used installer 4 everything works.

Hi guys, where I find a guide to upgrade my 10.6.8 installation to lion? I have 4330s with Ati...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back