Contribute
Register

hp probook 4530s don´t wake up after sleep - just restart os

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll do that now.. just press ESC at HP logo on boot, enter BIOS and restore defaults, yes?

Ok did that. Going to hit fn + f1 now.. fingers crossed..

No good. KP a few seconds after resuming from sleep.

Re run the installer with all appropriate options, as well as hit remove old kexts.

Will do. I have a 1080p screen though. Big donkey patched my DSDT to make it work. Is it still ok for me to re-run the HP Probook Installer?

Kotek Besar said:
Will do. I have a 1080p screen though. Big donkey patched my DSDT to make it work. Is it still ok for me to re-run the HP Probook Installer?

Sorry- select everything except BIOS version and CPU.

blueking said:
Kotek Besar said:

Sorry- select everything except BIOS version and CPU.
Ok, and still tick the box to clear old kexts, yes?

Sorry for late reply. I just did what you suggested above, restarted, put to sleep, attempted to resume from sleep but got a black screen and unresponsive keyboard. After a couple of minutes there was no change, so I held the power button to turn it off. When I booted up, I noticed the error 200 flash up (white text in top left corner, black screen) for a second before the Apple boot screen. Anyway, it continued to boot up normally and I'm going to try sleeping and resuming a second time now. Wish me luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back