Thank you

Attachments

• debug_10170.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 111
  • pic.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 144
So... the same thing PR is here

Thank you

Try updating to latest i2c branch github content (your config.plist is not up-to-date).
If not working, try master branch.

Note: You should have said you were using the i2c branch... i2c is experimental, not tested at all, mostly because I have no I2C hardware, and there is no feedback coming from anyone knowledgeable with I2C hardware.

Sorry RehabMan, just tried everything. Do I have to use I2C branch? I want to try again fresh installation tomorrow, already build Mojave USB. Will report here.

Thank you

Sorry RehabMan, just tried everything. Do I have to use I2C branch? I want to try again fresh installation tomorrow, already build Mojave USB. Will report here.

Thank you

The i2c branch is experimental (for those with i2c trackpad hardware).
And the only model specific SSDT enabled for I2C is 4x40 G4 KabyLake.

RehabMan you are the Man! Thank you for your HARD WORK and PATIENCE! I should wright a GUID just for HP Probook 450 G3 ))) possible will make your work easier))

:thumbup:

Just a 2 questions:
- couldn't find link on post "proper update to Mojave")
- HFS+J or APFS (APFS never use)

RehabMan you are the Man! Thank you for your HARD WORK and PATIENCE! I should wright a GUID just for HP Probook 450 G3 ))) possible will make your work easier))

:thumbup:

The guide already exists:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/

Just a 2 questions:
- couldn't find link on post "proper update to Mojave")
- HFS+J or APFS (APFS never use)

System updates are covered in the guide.
Mojave forces conversion to APFS.

All very good (Installed Mojave) to HP Probook 450 G3 Processor i5 :clap:
Thank you for the guide. :headbang:

Last edited:
Hey demonem,

My brother has the same HP Probook 450 G3

i5 6200U
8GB RAM
Full HD Display
256B Sandisk SSD

can you send me your EFI if everything works for you? i got some problems with the Trackpad, sleepmode and so on. i think if i can use your EFI it will work :)

thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back