Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion G6-2348SG compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I have successfully installed mavericks (with cpus=1).
But I have no Internet and I installed the drivers via MultiBeast

I have installed the driver via MultiBeast and restarted

By "no internet" are you referring to WiFi or Ethernet?

What hardware do you have for networking? Run DPCIManager->PCI List to find out. There are no drivers for WiFi in Multibeast.

Where could I find it?
i have a German System :)
could I also Look in Windows for that?

By "no internet" are you referring to WiFi or Ethernet?
Ethernet

What hardware do you have for networking? Run DPCIManager->PCI List to find out.

Vendor Device Sub Ven Sub Dev Vendor Name Device Name
10EC 8136 103C 183E Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller

You are great! Big thanks to you :) Now it works

I just want to inform you, that it works with cpus=1
I've got the same laptop and I will try installing OSX...
Does cpus=1 mean that I don't have the full power of the CPU and is there any possiblity to fix it?

unconvincible, did you found a possibility to disable Radeon?

What else do I have to consider?

I've got the same laptop and I will try installing OSX...
Does cpus=1 mean that I don't have the full power of the CPU and is there any possiblity to fix it?

unconvincible, did you found a possibility to disable Radeon?

What else do I have to consider?

cpus=1 means you're using only a single core. Use the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon to eliminate the need for cpus=1. The KernelPatcher module can be installed using Chameleon Wizard or the Chameleon package installer.

See here for Chameleon installer: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/231075-chameleon-22svn-official-pkg-installer-binaries/

No need to install Chameleon itself, you just need the module.

cpus=1 means you're using only a single core. Use the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon to eliminate the need for cpus=1. The KernelPatcher module can be installed using Chameleon Wizard or the Chameleon package installer.

See here for Chameleon installer: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/231075-chameleon-22svn-official-pkg-installer-binaries/

No need to install Chameleon itself, you just need the module.

Thank you for answering my questions!

Do I've got to install the KernelPatcher module after installing OSX with that bootflag (cpus=1) or should I add the KernelPatcher to my USB Drive?
Sorry for posting such "Newbie Questions" but I am not that well experienced in OSX86...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back