Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion G6 1205sq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but to wich *.aml file do i apply the patches? I have 1xDSDT and 7xSSDT files.

Most patches are applied to DSDT.

Most patches are applied to DSDT.

I applied all the suggested fixes to DSDT file. I did not find any fix for the SSDT's.

Do i have to repatch all my previous kexts? I use patched AppleHDA and a few other patched (batt fix, glitch screen, cpus=1 etc). Did those fixes will be affected in any way?

*Edit: SSDT-0.dsl (compiled with no errors) when saved as .aml, compile with 37 errors. Most o them are 'PARSEOP_INTENGER' but there are some other ones. I attach a screen shot. Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 00.13.31.png

I applied all the suggested fixes to DSDT file. I did not find any fix for the SSDT's.

Certain patches (renames) need to be applied across all files.

Do i have to repatch all my previous kexts? I use patched AppleHDA and a few other patched (batt fix, glitch screen, cpus=1 etc). Did those fixes will be affected in any way?

ACPI does not affect.

You should not use cpus=1. Use config.plist/KernelAndKextPatchese/KernelLapic=true

Certain patches (renames) need to be applied across all files.

SSDT-0.aml and SSDT-6.aml are the only ones with errors.

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 00.13.31.pngScreen Shot 2015-11-17 at 00.17.53.png

ACPI does not affect.

You should not use cpus=1. Use config.plist/KernelAndKextPatchese/KernelLapic=true

I was wrong. Settings are as u suggested: no cpus=1 and KernelLapic=true

*Edit: SSDT-0.dsl (compiled with no errors) when saved as .aml, compile with 37 errors. Most o them are 'PARSEOP_INTENGER' but there are some other ones. I attach a screen shot.View attachment 162592

Read the guide carefully. At no time should you open an AML directly and expect it to compile clean.

Read the guide carefully. At no time should you open an AML directly and expect it to compile clean.

My bad. Now i have all .dsl file compiled with no errors, including the DSDT one (which has all the suggested fixes from the guide).

Are you sure that i do not have to reapply the previously used patches (the ones i use now)? Because previous you helped me with to patch AppleHDA , battery status, backlight control, glitch screen, etc. I think i use the DSDT.aml file in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. I'm afraid not to remember how to redo them.

My bad. Now i have all .dsl file compiled with no errors, including the DSDT one (which has all the suggested fixes from the guide).

Are you sure that i do not have to reapply the previously used patches (the ones i use now)? Because previous you helped me with to patch AppleHDA , battery status, backlight control, glitch screen, etc. I think i use the DSDT.aml file in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. I'm afraid not to remember how to redo them.

AppleHDA requires patches, as does backlight control. The patches required are covered in the ACPI patching guide.

There should never be a matter of remembering "how to redo them"... you should have everything written down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back