Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hp Pavilion G6 (1205sq) laptop:

CPU: Sandy Bridge Intel i5-2430M @ 2.40 GHz x 2
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1333MHz (2x4Gb)
Video: Intel HD 3000 + AMD Radeon HD 6470M 1024Gb

First i have a problem making the USB Installer with Unibeast. I downloaded Yosemite from AppStore/Purchase, but Unibeast installation freezes at "Completing Installation" even if i used 2 USB sticks (SanDisk 16Gb and Kingston 32Gb). I try to boot from the USB even if is not finished, but i get this kernel panic.

View attachment 146999

Any ideas?

Hp Pavilion G6 (1205sq) laptop:

CPU: Sandy Bridge Intel i5-2430M @ 2.40 GHz x 2
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1333MHz (2x4Gb)
Video: Intel HD 3000 + AMD Radeon HD 6470M 1024Gb

First i have a problem making the USB Installer with Unibeast. I downloaded Yosemite from AppStore/Purchase, but Unibeast installation freezes at "Completing Installation" even if i used 2 USB sticks (SanDisk 16Gb and Kingston 32Gb). I try to boot from the USB even if is not finished, but i get this kernel panic.

View attachment 146999

Any ideas?

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Attachment is broken (please proof your posts).

Did you follow the guide in the FAQ?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

On what hardware did you prepare your USB?

I managed to finish the Unibeast installation by downloading an older version of Unibeast (5.1.0) + Yosemite 10.10.4 from AppStore/Purchased, and everythings works ok, no kernel panic.

Booted with cpus=1 -v, installed Yosemite, booted again from local HDD with same flag cpus=1-v and i got the desktop.

Now i see that i have no sound an no wi-fi (i don't know if that's the only problems). Can someone help please?

I managed to finish the Unibeast installation by downloading an older version of Unibeast (5.1.0) + Yosemite 10.10.4 from AppStore/Purchased, and everythings works ok, no kernel panic.

Booted with cpus=1 -v, installed Yosemite, booted again from local HDD with same flag cpus=1-v and i got the desktop.

Now i see that i have no sound an no wi-fi (i don't know if that's the only problems). Can someone help please?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I'm a little noob at these settings. I've read the FAQ, but the Terminal commands for getting codec info does't work "no such file or directory". In DPCIManager/PCI List i have Intel Corporation 6 series/C200 Series chipset and for the Wireless i have Ralink RT5390.

I just booted to desktop for the first time. I'm not sure what i have to do next? MultiBeast, Chameleon?... Please forgive me that i such a noob. Please help me with the install. I'm sure that the information will help other HP users.

I'm a little noob at these settings. I've read the FAQ, but the Terminal commands for getting codec info does't work "no such file or directory".

Codec info is extracted from Linux, not OS X. Did you create Ubuntu USB and boot to it?

Wireless i have Ralink RT5390.

Your WiFi is not supported and must be replaced. Details/links in FAQ.

I just booted to desktop for the first time. I'm not sure what i have to do next? MultiBeast, Chameleon?... Please forgive me that i such a noob. Please help me with the install. I'm sure that the information will help others HP users.

You seemed to have forgot to update your profile/signature...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Updated my signature.
Now downloading Ubuntu for codec info.
I'll buy another compatible wi-ti card for the wireless connectivity.

I'll post codec info after Ubuntu install.

Ok. I must still follow the tutorial if i have downloaded the patched AppleHDA.kext?

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back