Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion G6 1205sq

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everything is ok. If u need any files, please let me know.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

Done. (It was already copyed)

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

View attachment RehabMan.zip

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

View attachment Padre’s MacBook Pro.ioreg

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Padres-MacBook-Pro:~ padre$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f8238a000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Padres-MacBook-Pro:~ padre$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   22    0 0xffffff7f81fa2000 0x2b000    0x2b000    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (218.0.0) <7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   30    0 0xffffff7f81f9d000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient (218.0.0) <7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Padres-MacBook-Pro:~ padre$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   81    0 0xffffff7f81e3f000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (1.7.3) <73 12 5 4 3>
[/FONT]

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

View attachment Archive.zip (Is it ok?)

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Padres-MacBook-Pro:~ padre$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Password:[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/RealtekRTL8100.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleHDA.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIDebug.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext[/FONT]

Power management is not implemented (no SSDT.aml from ssdtPRgen.sh)

Sorry, but i have no experience in that kind of stuff...can you be more specific, explain a bit how can i do that?

And you did not press F4 before collecting EFI/Clover.

I press F4 in Finder with 'CLOVER' folder selected. Is this what you suggested?

ACPI is not patched per guide.

Again no idea what/how to do that.

Sorry, but i have no experience in that kind of stuff...can you be more specific, explain a bit how can i do that?
Again no idea what/how to do that.

Links were provided in post #141. But I guess you ignored those links when you wrote "I think everything is ok."

I press F4 in Finder with 'CLOVER' folder selected. Is this what you suggested?

F4 is pressed at the main Clover screen to collect ACPI/origin. It is covered in the ACPI patching guide.

F4 is pressed at the main Clover screen to collect ACPI/origin. It is covered in the ACPI patching guide.

View attachment origin.zip

You're right about the links. Now that i have the ACPI/origin files, i copy all ACPI files that begin with DSDT or SSDT (i have 8 files) and disassemble them with iasl. Now i have 8 *.dsl files. Do i need to 'Disassembly with refs.txt' next, or do i proceed to 'Filtering ACPI files' next?

View attachment 162484

You're right about the links. Now that i have the ACPI/origin files, i copy all ACPI files that begin with DSDT or SSDT (i have 8 files) and disassemble them with iasl. Now i have 8 *.dsl files. Do i need to 'Disassembly with refs.txt' next, or do i proceed to 'Filtering ACPI files' next?

You won't need refs.txt disassembly (I looked at your files.

Plan on including all SSDTs (no filtering). It is the best way (hinted at in the guide).

You won't need refs.txt disassembly (I looked at your files).

Plan on including all SSDTs (no filtering). It is the best way (hinted at in the guide).

What do you mean by "plan on including all SSDT's"? Should i open each file and Save as "ACPI Machine Language Binary"?

Do i need to fix errors/patch anything?

If if try to compile the files (1DSDT and 7 SSDT's) with no patch applied, i get 2 errors:
@ SSDT-1.dsl -> 193, 4096, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_PACKAGE and
@ SSDT-6.dsl -> 299, 4096, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG0

Is this ok until now? Should i proceed to 'Saving files for loading by the boot loader' section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back