HP Pavilion dv7-6b21sm Compatibility & Which OS X Fully Operational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I edited signature to many words. :)

I use Multibeast Yosemite edition 7.0.2

I read guide I ll select next options:
- UserDSDT √
-
Drivers -> Drivers -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement -> AppleRTC Patch for CMOS reset √
Operating system version-specific replacement /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext for use on UEFI motherboards with locked MSRs. It removes the requirement of NullCPUPowerManagement.kext to prevent kernel panic at boot which it will delete as part of the install. Patched using AICPMPatch by el coniglio.

Next quote i don't understand>
Note: If you have a laptop subject to "Local APIC panic" (HP consumer laptops, for example), you should install the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon to /Extra/modules. The KernelPatcher module is available from Chameleon Wizard and the Chameleon package installer.
I look for KernelPatcher
/Extra/modules on USB and i did not find it. Will I need this? Because previous patch solve this Right ?

- Customize -> System Definitions -> MacBook Pro -> MacBook Pro 8,1√
-
Customize -> SSDT Option -> SandyBride Core i7√
Optimized SSDT supporting Sandy Bridge Core i7 CPUs with a maximum Turbo Boost clock of 3.9 GHz. Installs SSDT.aml in /Extra.-
Must I mod this SSDT.aml ? Because my processor BF is 2.2 GHz and MTF 3.1 GHz !!

THEN I REBOOT AND TEST WITH
DPCIManager .
Must I Install bootloader too to run from HD?

Please tell me if I m right so far and THANKS.

Next quote i don't understand>

I look for KernelPatcher [/FONT]/Extra/modules on USB and i did not find it. Will I need this? Because previous patch solve this Right ?

You would know you need it if you had to use cpus=1 to boot the installer to avoid "Local APIC" panic, sometimes manifested as a reboot.

And you must have forgot to read this part of the guide:
The KernelPatcher module is available from Chameleon Wizard and the Chameleon package installer.

- Customize -> System Definitions -> MacBook Pro -> MacBook Pro 8,1√
-
Optimized SSDT supporting Sandy Bridge Core i7 CPUs with a maximum Turbo Boost clock of 3.9 GHz. Installs SSDT.aml in /Extra.-
Must I mod this SSDT.aml ? Because my processor BF is 2.2 GHz and MTF 3.1 GHz !!

My guide says nothing about using an SSDT from Multibeast. Read it carefully.

You would know you need it if you had to use cpus=1 to boot the installer to avoid "Local APIC" panic, sometimes manifested as a reboot.

And you must have forgot to read this part of the guide:

The KernelPatcher module is available from Chameleon Wizard and the Chameleon package installer.
But I don t find it Chameleon to /Extra/modules! How I run Chameleon Wizard? In Multibeast I can install only Chimera v 4.0.1.
I not installing OSX I just preparing. I working on mac virtual machine and I run multibeast from prepared instalation-USB.
Now I m really confused!

I Know I assume this option!
So i must create Custom SSDT for CPU with ProBook Installer (where i find Probook Installer?)

But I don t find it Chameleon to /Extra/modules! How I run Chameleon Wizard? In Multibeast I can install only Chimera v 4.0.1.
I not installing OSX I just preparing. I working on mac virtual machine and I run multibeast from prepared instalation-USB.
Now I m really confused!

You need to download Chameleon Wizard. Use google to find it.

I Know I assume this option!
So i must create Custom SSDT for CPU with ProBook Installer (where i find Probook Installer?)

The logical place to look for the ProBook Installer is in the Probook forums. But you can also use search. Search and google will help you find things.

And you should read carefully, because the guide advises against the ProBook Installer (for now) for Yosemite and instead suggest you run ssdtPRgen.sh.

Ok thx

Can you tell me which tools i need and put in preinstalled-USB with multibeast ? I need ProBook Installer, Chameleon Wizard so far. Can you tell simple procedure that I ll see I thinking right?
Like: Install osx ->run
multibest configure install -> run Chameleon Wizard install the KernelPatcher -> Install Probook Installer...
Pls suggest me what I must do to go
forward, I don know all procedures !

Thx RehabMan, sorry I ask too many q , It is just all new to me
:banghead:

Ok thx

Can you tell me which tools i need and put in preinstalled-USB with multibeast ? I need ProBook Installer, Chameleon Wizard so far. Can you tell simple procedure that I ll see I thinking right?
Like: Install osx ->run
multibest configure install -> run Chameleon Wizard install the KernelPatcher -> Install Probook Installer...
Pls suggest me what I must do to go
forward, I don know all procedures !

Thx RehabMan, sorry I ask too many q , It is just all new to me
:banghead:

You don't need any of that "put in preinstalled-USB". Those are all post-install tasks.

Suggest you take it one step at a time...

If you haven't installed start here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...aller-laptops-unibeast-chimera-chameleon.html

Read my Multiboot article on my blog (link in signature).
Can you link this pls I don t find it. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back