Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion dv7-6b21sm Compatibility & Which OS X Fully Operational

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now try to change resolution in DisplayOverride files to add full HD (1920x1080) option for 1600x900 screens. I need help. You know how to do it' And if this can fix my freeze problem problem?
My DisplayProductID:0x139e and DisplayVendorID:0x6af
Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 16.37.34.png

I now try to change resolution in DisplayOverride files to add full HD (1920x1080) option for 1600x900 screens. I need help. You know how to do it' And if this can fix my freeze problem problem?
My DisplayProductID:0x139e and DisplayVendorID:0x6af
View attachment 204385

You cannot make a 1600x900 screen into a 1920x1080 screen with software.

If you want a 1080p screen, you must replace the screen.

Hi, I seek software for clone my dual-boot SSD 240 GB to created partition 250 GB on 1 TB HDD. Can you give me advice?

Hi, I seek software for clone my dual-boot SSD 240 GB to created partition 250 GB on 1 TB HDD. Can you give me advice?

Disk Utility in OS X can be used to clone partitions.

Disk Utility in OS X can be used to clone partitions.
I like to clone whole ssd disk with dual system installed to my second 1 TB HDD where I have I partition prepared for clone .
THX

I like to clone whole ssd disk with dual system installed to my second 1 TB HDD where I have I partition prepared for clone .
THX

Clone each partition one at a time.

THX
Usolter pls contact with me i have similar laptop (same board hp 1803). I have a few questions for u

is anyone can share setted up clover for this laptop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back