Graphics
Intel Integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am attempting to install El Capitan onto an external hard drive connected to my All-In-One PC. I used the latest version of Unibeast on a 16GB flash drive, and turned off Secure Boot (I couldn't find the other recomended BIOS settings so I'm guessing my PC doesn't have them). Using a USB 2 port, the Clover boot-loader starts successfully and when I boot from the USB, the apple logo appears with the bar and loads all the way. However, once the bar is full it stops and freezes. Using verbose mode, I get 3 kernel panics and sometimes a 255 error.

I tried deleting the numbered directories under Kexts and moved the FakeSMC.kext to the "Other" file. I also tried deleting all other kext files (in the kext folder) other than FakeSMC.kext. This did nothing however and I am still stuck.

I am using an HP Envy 23 All-In-One, with an Intel Core i5-3330S, and Intel Integrated Graphics.

Here's a picture of the Kernel Panics.

Unibeast Panic.jpg

Any help would be great thanks!

Your CPU has Intel® HD Graphics 2500 card, search on this forum but i don't think it's supported.

Your CPU has Intel® HD Graphics 2500 card, search on this forum but i don't think it's supported.

Thanks I never even thought about that. The graphics are most likely the problem. I fixed the kernel panics with this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-fIyyeB2AA&list=LLCe1ChBRfV9jwRFo7syPRow&index=1

However, I am still getting the 255 error and a couple new ones. "VeryLowDIsk: vol:untitled", "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" and also after the 255 error now, it tells me to consider rebuilding the kernel? Should I find a newer FakeSMC? Is there a work around for the 2500 graphics, like replacing some kext files with ones that support my gpu? And could you link the forum that you said I should look at.

new error.jpg

you should search this forum. Missing Bluetooth controller typically means system is not able to load graphic adapter drivers ..probably because they are not supported in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back