Contribute
Register

Hp EliteBook 8460p

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP PBI doesnt have options to check fan behavior or screen size?

It does.

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 2.24.56 PM.png

thanks, i was able to figure it all out. Is there a way to get the memory card slots to work?

Are you referring to the card reader?

It works if you follow the guide. Did you disable firewire in BIOS as the guide instructs?

yes i did, and i just tried the one on the left, havent tried the one on the right. Is it possible to get a 3/4 expresscard for firewire support? or can i turn on firewire thats on the board?

yes i did, and i just tried the one on the left, havent tried the one on the right. Is it possible to get a 3/4 expresscard for firewire support? or can i turn on firewire thats on the board?

I've never heard of two card readers (left vs. right)!?

Use search for firewire/express card. I don't use that stuff, so no experience here...

If you turn on firewire in BIOS, the card reader won't work. That's why the guide instructs to disable firewire in BIOS.

Please 'm trying to install OS X Yosemite in my HP EliteBook 8460p but could not quite understand the installation process . I can not create bootable USB media , I wonder if someone could provide a download link.

And if they can help with the installation process would be grateful because I could not understand , I'm new to OS X and this would be my first laptop with this system.

Sorry for my bad English , I use Google Translator ...

Please 'm trying to install OS X Yosemite in my HP EliteBook 8460p but could not quite understand the installation process . I can not create bootable USB media , I wonder if someone could provide a download link.

And if they can help with the installation process would be grateful because I could not understand , I'm new to OS X and this would be my first laptop with this system.

Sorry for my bad English , I use Google Translator ...

You need a machine already running OS X to download Yosemite and create the USB installer.

Read guide here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

How do install Mac 10.10.10 on my Android phone? Please help I only have an hour!

Edit: never mind I bought an iphone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back