119.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Archive.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Singh’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    20.9 MB · Views: 117
  • EFI.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 160
you meant these files.

IO80211Family.kext should not be in Clover/kexts.
You did not provide kextcache output as requested in "Problem Reporting".

Is it this one? if you can help me how to find this file?

Attachments

• KextIdentifiers.plist.gz.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 85
IO80211Family.kext should not be in Clover/kexts.
You did not provide kextcache output as requested in "Problem Reporting".
Can you check pls? thanks

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Can you check pls? thanks

The problem is obvious in your kextcache output:
Code:
> kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleAirPortBrcm4311.kext
> kxld[com.apple.driver.AirPortBrcm43xx]: The vtable 'vtable for AirPort_Brcm43xx' is malformed. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.
> kxld[com.apple.driver.AirPortBrcm43xx]: The vtable 'vtable for AirPort_Brcm43xxInterface' is malformed. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.
> kxld[com.apple.driver.AirPortBrcm43xx]: The vtable 'vtable for AirPort_Brcm43xx' is malformed. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.
> kxld[com.apple.driver.AirPortBrcm43xx]: The vtable 'vtable for AirPort_Brcm43xxInterface' is malformed. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.

You did not follow the guide (you patched/installed things that you should not have).
Start over and follow my guide exactly as written.

ok thanks. I try to reinstall os and start from beginning.

Hi all!

I just installed sierra using this method. Thanks for all the helpful hints and tips here. Based on the screenshot in the OP, I selected OsxAptioFix2Drv-64, but that didn't work, so just stick with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.

Previously I had OS X 10.10 installed, using the old method with the probookinstaller. So far everything seems to work, except for the smart card reader, which did work before. Anyone that did get the smart card reader to work in 10.12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back