Contribute
Register

HP Elitebook 2560p @Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if we have the exact same hardware but I resolve that specific issue by following the Note regarding CPU power management and SSDTs do a search on RehabMan thread using that keyword also I try first the drop tables etc. but it didn't work so I ended up doing everything it says in that specific Note and then I boot up to install Sierra I just have 2 things that still not work the Webcam LOOKS pixelated AND HWMonitor app don't show my cpu's or cpu temps I haven't find how to fix that was just about to ask, If anyone can help me there :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wich Efi the one on my USB DRIVE or the one on my HD? I included the one on the USB drive.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
@eliashereHWMonitor app don't show my cpu's or cpu temps I haven't find how to fix that was just about to ask, If anyone can help me there :D

That is because you have not installed cpu sensors .The latest fake smc does not have them built in you have to install them separate.

I don't know if we have the exact same hardware but I resolve that specific issue by following the Note regarding CPU power management and SSDTs do a search on RehabMan thread using that keyword also I try first the drop tables etc. but it didn't work so I ended up doing everything it says in that specific Note and then I boot up to install Sierra I just have 2 things that still not work the Webcam LOOKS pixelated AND HWMonitor app don't show my cpu's or cpu temps I haven't find how to fix that was just about to ask, If anyone can help me there :D

HwMonitor needs FakeSMC sensors to show CPU temps (FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext).

hi! I managed to install and everything seems to work except WIFI. I have hp Broadcom 43224HMS and it works on windows 10.
System specs: HP elitebook 2560p, CPU:i7-2620M 2.7ghz, Graphics:HD3000 (1366 x 768), WIFI HP Broadcom 43224HMS.

Read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 92
  • EFI.zip
    23.7 MB · Views: 147
  • RehabMan.zip
    60.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Singh’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    21 MB · Views: 160
here are my files if you can give a look. thanks!

EFI not requested. Provide only EFI/Clover as per "Problem Reporting". It will be much smaller than 23MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back