Contribute
Register

HP elite 8200 SFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I want to make a hackintosh build on my hp elite 8200 SFF with I5 2500. But I make an image from unibeast I think? but it stuks at the apple logo screen. and I can't find not so much about the 8200 SFF only 8000. so can anyone help me how to make a mackintosh build?

thanks!

Hello,

I want to make a hackintosh build on my hp elite 8200 SFF with I5 2500. But I make an image from unibeast I think? but it stuks at the apple logo screen. and I can't find not so much about the 8200 SFF only 8000. so can anyone help me how to make a mackintosh build?

thanks!

Same here
I5 2400 HP 8200USDT Bios 2.31 J01
With 16GB ddr3 hyper x 16000mhz ram
128GB samsung ssd -Clean
32gb PNY usb drive with already created installer.

System boot to clover when i select boot for osx high sierra in goes booting to the apple screen with progress bar it loads the bar to say little futher than half and stops there, the machine goes to power saver mode or somthing like that after some time that i need to power sicle it to get it booting again.

Only thing i didnt try was boot vlag -v to see where it stalls during the booting process.

will try that and report back with what it shows on the stalling point.

Mine stalls at something called Iosget screenlockstate
cant find why or what generates this.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks!

What is the version of MacOS that you are attempting to install? I assume it is Yosemite since you are posting in this forum.

I checked the hardware specifications of the HP Elite 8200 SFF, and it seems to me that your computer does not have a discrete graphics card and uses the CPU graphics from the i5 2500. If this is so, you have a problem since the Intel HD Graphics 2000 hardware from the i5 2500 is not supported. To install MacOS you will need to add a supported graphics card to your system. Can your system accept a discrete graphics card?

Also please update the motherboard (HP Elite 8200), CPU (i5 2500) and graphics hardware information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back