Contribute
Register

HP 250 G6 - can't reach the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a laptop that doesn't sleep, probably best to plug it into the wall.
I've just started with this buddy..
Still waiting for the wifi card from Amazon. That's the next step. Then I Will try My best to not asking for your help

Didnt ask anything about sleep yet..
But, as I Said, i'll try My best to not ask, I want to try to do it by myself, if I can.

Please fix your profile as requested in the FAQ.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I can't reach even the clover.
I've tried all possible configs from this topic and many others. I've checked BIOS settings goooogle times, I've created bootable USB with different ways - with clover installer, rufus, bootice etc.
Everything I saw while booting USB on HP 250 G6 is black screen with frozen lodash.
Once there was blinking lodash replaced with 6 and I was almost happy to see clover - but saw only black screen.
The bootice method showed me a frozen screen with
b1f init
b1f error

And I decided to ask advise somethere.
Could anyone show me he correct way for configuring BIOS and making bootble USB for HP250 G6 ?

Sorry, I have nothing to attach - just black screen have zero information, I guess. And the files I've used are in this topic.
Thanks!

Hi,
I can't reach even the clover.
I've tried all possible configs from this topic and many others. I've checked BIOS settings goooogle times, I've created bootable USB with different ways - with clover installer, rufus, bootice etc.
Everything I saw while booting USB on HP 250 G6 is black screen with frozen lodash.
Once there was blinking lodash replaced with 6 and I was almost happy to see clover - but saw only black screen.
The bootice method showed me a frozen screen with
b1f init
b1f error

And I decided to ask advise somethere.
Could anyone show me he correct way for configuring BIOS and making bootble USB for HP250 G6 ?

Sorry, I have nothing to attach - just black screen have zero information, I guess. And the files I've used are in this topic.
Thanks!

Braswell graphics on the Pentium N3710 are not supported.
No sense in continuing with the laptop in your profile.

Oh, thanks!
I thought this laptop is similar to ones in topic.

Oh, thanks!
I thought this laptop is similar to ones in topic.

Core i-series has different graphics than the Pentium/Celeron/etc.

I am getting this issue when trying to boot.

I have installed mojave 10.14.2 with clover and copied the efi folders from this thread to the hard drive and mouted efi using clover config.

My HP 250 G6 is the i3 7020u model with HD 620 screen and full HD 1080p panel. I am quite new to this but am guessing it has something to do with the graphics. The only thing I think could be different is I have a 1080p screen. If you need me to post any reports I will be happy to.

Attachments

• D99C966E-FB29-4266-821B-FC229B88AAC8.jpeg
    D99C966E-FB29-4266-821B-FC229B88AAC8.jpeg
    936.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I am getting this issue when trying to boot.

I have installed mojave 10.14.2 with clover and copied the efi folders from this thread to the hard drive and mouted efi using clover config.

My HP 250 G6 is the i3 7020u model with HD 620 screen and full HD 1080p panel. I am quite new to this but am guessing it has something to do with the graphics. The only thing I think could be different is I have a 1080p screen. If you need me to post any reports I will be happy to.

I managed to fix this by using “ig-platform-id” changed to 0x191b0000

I now have this issue and again this was using tonymac tools for mojave and the efi posted in this thread with no changes.

Attachments

• AD7C00C6-411E-4709-A61D-C078AB24AA23.jpeg
    AD7C00C6-411E-4709-A61D-C078AB24AA23.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back