Contribute
Register

How to re-install my 10.11.6 hackintosh to Catalina ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he is running a Skylake CPU, wouldn't be iMac17,1 more appropriate?
Absolutely but let's get him up and running first.

Ok so first installation was totally fine because I had network, sound, etc... just needed the Nvidia alternate drivers. So I decided to follow the guide and do the things with multibeast.... worst idea. After a reboot I lost everything which is perfectly worked before...

Then, second installation. Something strange because it was not the exact same process...this time I had the pannel with duration of installation, first time, I had the apple on a black screen with a loading bar and the duration of installation....then, installations steps was in english after choosing french, then networks pannel...where I was obliged to choose no network...then It's running without sound and network but it's running.

Third and fourth installation were same as 2nd....

I'de like to have a clean process like the first one and I don't understand because each time before a new installation I have erased the USB key and do the same way than the first time....

Ok, I've resolved the sound problem.
But I definitely don't find a way to do the same for network...

Something weird too : when I search for ~/Library/Extensions or ~/System/Library/Extensions no files found

Hi! Can you send your efi folder? I have mobo 170mx gaming5, i7 6700, radeon vega 64. But stuck on boot with apfs module start 1683

Attachments

• D262802E-7246-42C4-A8AA-CE9CF6952BB7.jpeg
    D262802E-7246-42C4-A8AA-CE9CF6952BB7.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 31
Here it is.
Someone can help me for the rest of the install ?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back