Contribute
Register

How to output videos by HDMI and dp, hd4600graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
TR invalid
CPU
i7-4720HQ
Graphics
HD4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I want to output video by dural screen. One is the internal of laptop, and the other is a 2k DIY screen. But what I can find is based on 10.11.5 not the latest one. So how to make it. My graphics is mobile HD 4600.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Make sure you describe your issue completely...
Also, make sure your profile is accurate as per FAQ.
Hi, Rehabman. I want to dual display by the HDMI and built-in display, my laptop graphics is hd4600. I tried the old way that is for 10.11.5. But that made my mac crash. I have to post this thread by using windows. I know drive hd4600 by injecting ig-platform-id 0x0a260006. But this id dosn't support the hdmi output.

Hi, Rehabman. I want to dual display by the HDMI and built-in display, my laptop graphics is hd4600. I tried the old way that is for 10.11.5. But that made my mac crash. I have to post this thread by using windows. I know drive hd4600 by injecting ig-platform-id 0x0a260006. But this id dosn't support the hdmi output.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
You did not describe what happens when you attach the HDMI device.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
You did not describe what happens when you attach the HDMI device.
Rehabman, I made the hdmi output perfect. But I forgot to backup the efi folder. After reinstalling, I patched related stuff again. It doesn't work now.... I don't know where problems are. So there are "Problem Reporting" files. Plz help me fix this.
Existing problems: The 1080p screen can output normal video without rotating.After rotating, there is no video output. It's not different from the no patched.

Attachments

• Report.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 102
Rehabman, I made the hdmi output perfect. But I forgot to backup the efi folder. After reinstalling, I patched related stuff again. It doesn't work now.... I don't know where problems are. So there are "Problem Reporting" files. Plz help me fix this.
Existing problems: The 1080p screen can output normal video without rotating.After rotating, there is no video output. It's not different from the no patched.

Your ioreg is corrupt.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back