i dont know
I am having trouble to install macOS Mojave on a Sony Vaio VPCEL1E1E computer,

do you know how to do it?

Thanks.

I am having trouble to install macOS Mojave on a Sony Vaio VPCEL1E1E computer,

do you know how to do it?

Thanks.

Hi there.

You need to check the specifications of your laptop. According to the Sony web-site it is an AMD CPU and as such there is no Hackintosh support. If it is actually a Core2Duo then you need to let us know the full specifications and complete your Hardware Profile, please.

Hi there.

You need to check the specifications of your laptop. According to the Sony web-site it is an AMD CPU and as such there is no Hackintosh support. If it is actually a Core2Duo then you need to let us know the full specifications and complete your Hardware Profile, please.
But, you see, I am not good at finding this at all, I know it's running 64 windows 7 currently but I don't know how to know that it's a core 2 duo (or not).

thanks.

But, you see, I am not good at finding this at all, I know it's running 64 windows 7 currently but I don't know how to know that it's a core 2 duo (or not).

thanks.
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Can AMD chips work with any other version of macOS (than mojave) (older...newer)?

thanks

Can AMD chips work with any other version of macOS (than mojave) (older...newer)?

thanks

Only newer Ryzen 3, 5 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back