Contribute
Register

How to install Sierra on HP Probook 450g1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already followed this guide some days before as you guide. But now I have the problem. How do I do? Refollow all guide? Thank you

If you did, brightness would already be working.
Obviously you made a mistake, or did not use the latest files.

If you did, brightness would already be working.
Obviously you made a mistake, or did not use the latest files.
So, I am going to follow this guide again. Thank you

So, I am going to follow this guide again. Thank you

Sorry, I discovered that the brightness problem occurred only when power adapter is not connected. So I disabled the option "Slightly dim the display while on battery power" in Energy tab of Preferences. So the problem is fixed. I didn't follow the guide again.

Sorry, I discovered that the brightness problem occurred only when power adapter is not connected. So I disabled the option "Slightly dim the display while on battery power" in Energy tab of Preferences. So the problem is fixed. I didn't follow the guide again.

That option works just fine... (if you follow the guide...)

Help me please,
I already selected "Preferences - accessibility - mouse & trackpad - disabled build in trackpad when mouse connected" as mentioned in the guide but trackpad still works and mouse too.

A lot of thanks, RehabMan
I already "open" Direct Mode for Audirvana on Sierra

I mean good luck when you start mixing kexts from older version of OS X with current macOS...

Help me please,
I already selected "Preferences - accessibility - mouse & trackpad - disabled build in trackpad when mouse connected" as mentioned in the guide but trackpad still works and mouse too.

Two things:
- it may not be implemented in your trackpad kext
- even if it is implemented, it is probably broken in Sierra (my kext implements it, but it is not working in 10.12.x)

I mean good luck when you start mixing kexts from older version of OS X with current macOS...
I thank you because you agreed with me to replace the kext by Kext wizard

I thank you because you agreed with me to replace the kext by Kext wizard

Ok, if it works for you no worries...
I just would not recommend mixing kexts from different versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back