Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock H110M-HDV
CPU
Intel Pentium G4560
Graphics
Intel HD610
Hello, I am totaly new in to hackintosh things.

I bought a PC build with those specs.

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560
Grapics of the CPU: Intel HD610
Motherboard: Asrock H110M-HDV

I searched and I couldn't found a way how to install hackintosh in Kaby Lake CPU.
I saw about faking CPUID but I couldn't underastand how to do this.
Is anyone willing to guide me?

I just installed macOS on my 7700k kabby lake build with fakecpuid

Can you guide me on how you did it step by step cause for a beginner all those posts are a mess for real. I don't even know what is Clover.

I am a noob too, but after a lot of researching I came across this helpful video

Just do what he does and it will work one bad thing tho is that you are going have to change the fakecpuid every time you boot the computer it is not too hard tho just write down or remember the fakecpuid. for now this is the best and easiest solution until Apple releases a kabby lake Mac

Please note that Intel Pentium and Kaby Lake CPU's are not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Kaby Lake HD620 working...

There are currently no confirmed installations with this CPU.

open

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1bNXrCh4hqsdXRUbDUtVVdUSk0

I encountered this error and I cant seem to fix it, before the installlation started right in the beginning.

Any clue on how to fix it?

Last edited:
Make sure you changed the CPU ID and make sure you type it exactly like the one on the video if you are using a 200 series motherboard it might not worked

I carefully typed a lot of times FakeCPUID but nothing changed. Also I don't know if I am sure but I think it's not 200 series.

I encountered this error and I cant seem to fix it, before the installlation started right in the beginning.
Any clue on how to fix it?

There is no requirement to host your images on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

Try the solution from the Can't perform kext scan: no kext summary topic.
Or
If you use only one stick of RAM try moving it to a different slot.

Also this threat might be of interest to you: Pentium G4560 halfway Success install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back