Contribute
Register

How to enable multitouch gestures of a touch screen laptop on OS X El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I redownloaded those files including latest SSDT-HACK.dsl and removed that kernel flag after updating the ssdt-hack.dsl but then the touch screen stopped working again.

I redownloaded those files including latest SSDT-HACK.dsl and removed that kernel flag after updating the ssdt-hack.dsl but then the touch screen stopped working again.

Did you install the updated SSDT to your EFI partition?

If you mean ssdt-hack.dsl then yeah i updated then installed that on efi partition.

If you mean ssdt-hack.dsl then yeah i updated then installed that on efi partition.

Clover reads only AML files. Read the guide carefully.

oh sorry my mistake on typing. I meant to say I Installed the updated SSDT-Hack.aml on the efi partition.
But Here I uploaded it so you can check whether it is the updated one or I made some mistake.
View attachment 186834

oh sorry my mistake on typing. I meant to say I Installed the updated SSDT-Hack.aml on the efei partition.
But Here I uploaded it so you can check whether it is the updated one or I made some mistake.
View attachment 186834

Read guide post 1 "Problem Reporting"

Here are the files required by Problem Reporting.
Clover=View attachment 186842View attachment CLOVER.zip
Patchmatic=View attachment RehabMan.zip
Terminal=View attachment Terminal Saved Output.zip
IOReg=View attachment Ahmad’s MacBook Pro.zip

Also please explain that I have config.plist & AppleHDA_ALC282.kext which were provided by you and is configured only for HP_Envy_K Series with having ALC282 Audio. So here on your guide the all configuration is for ALC290 so in this case I can not update other files except SSDT-Hack. Any Suggestion on it?

Here are the files required by Problem Reporting.
Clover=View attachment 186842View attachment 186845
Patchmatic=View attachment 186846
Terminal=View attachment 186847
IOReg=View attachment 186848

You do not have the latest SSDT-HACK.aml installed.

Also please explain that I have config.plist & AppleHDA_ALC282.kext which were provided by you and is configured only for HP_Envy_K Series with having ALC282 Audio. So here on your guide the all configuration is for ALC290 so in this case I can not update other files except SSDT-Hack. Any Suggestion on it?

The N Envy repo uses ALC282. You need to read the guide carefully (it sounds to me you have the wrong repo cloned).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back