Contribute
Register

How to enable 'Kaby Lake' Intel 6xx Graphics (10.12.6+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched for "591e0000" but it doesn't appear to be in the table.

Not expected.
To find 0x591e0000, you would need to search for 00 00 1e 59.
ig-platform-id 0x591e0000 is the first entry in the table (it is off the top of your image, as 0x59120000 is somewhere in the middle of the table).

Hi everyone.

I have tried several things to get hardware acceleration on my hackintosh with little luck.

If I inject the correct device_id, which I guess is 59128086, the machine reboots with a kernel panic.
With other device id's (19168086) boots ok, but without hardware acceleration and shows only 7MB of VRAM, and shows that no kext has loaded.

On the other hand, audio, BT, USB, etc. work like a charm.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
If I inject the correct device_id, which I guess is 59128086, the machine reboots with a kernel panic.

Probably incorrect DVMT-prealloc setting in BIOS.
Must be at least 64mb.

Probably incorrect DVMT-prealloc setting in BIOS.
Must be at least 64mb.

Thanks for your response. I am totally new at this. I dont think that is an option in my bios. That bios is very restricted.

I went into the BIOS and found this information:

PCH SKL PCH-H
Name H110.

So I guess this is a Skylake and not a KBL, althought the processor is from the BBL family?

Last edited:
Thanks for your response. I am totally new at this. I dont think that is an option in my bios. That bios is very restricted.

I went into the BIOS and found this information:

PCH SKL PCH-H
Name H110.

So I guess this is a Skylake and not a KBL, althought the processor is from the BBL family?

Look for settings related to the IGPU.
Your CPU is KabyLake: https://ark.intel.com/products/97147/Intel-Core-i5-7400-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-3_50-GHz
Your chipset is 100-series.

Hello

i've an Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming with an HD630 i5 7600K (about mac > Intel HD KBL 1536 Mo)

I managed to make the HD630 work, but when i try to wake up it crashs after 5 seconds then restart.

SLeep is stille broken with sierra and HD630 ?

Hi! Have installed 10.13.2, but it loads to black screen. I see mouse movements and some artefacts sometimes. Can successfully connect via screen sharing. Could you give me some help, please.

Used: Graphics/Inject/Intel + ACPI/FixIntelGfx, -disablegfxfirmware and lilu + intelgraphicsfixup.

Found only 2 places to tweak something about graphics:

1. choosing between: GFX, PCI, and something else.
2. Chossing if multi monitor is in auto or not. Is place not in auto default to 64Mb, and set the No. optin to GPU.

Tried both, no luck

If you don't have the option, then you must patch the framebuffer for 32mb.
Very common with laptops and their limited BIOS selections.

Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...lensize-patch-with-32mb-dvmt-prealloc.221506/

I think 630 maybe broken on the new update I have been troubleshooting all day.
I also can’t get the machine to detect My 1080TI correctly.
It’s been detected as a Display 5MB with CSM enabled, and Display 33MB with CSM disabled (4K Monitor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back