Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> How to choose your "iMac" and version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Ok I looked well with Clover Configurator and I'm good with the version: iMac 14.2 and not the 19.2.
Thanks again to you all for help.
Good night.

Good evening everyone,
Clover version 2.5K rev 5070 Build: 2019-09-05 19:19:19. Clover version 2.5K rev 5070 Build: 2019-09-05 19:19:19.
I had to make a mistake with "Clover Configurator" because now my Hackintosh does not run anymore !
When I get on Clover then on the partition to launch the Hackintosh, it restarts the PC impossible to launch it ?
In addition I now have in the Boot menu an additional section: Clover start legacy I do not understand ?
Can you help me please thank you.
IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

Good evening everyone,
Clover version 2.5K rev 5070 Build: 2019-09-05 19:19:19. Clover version 2.5K rev 5070 Build: 2019-09-05 19:19:19.
I had to make a mistake with "Clover Configurator" because now my Hackintosh does not run anymore !
When I get on Clover then on the partition to launch the Hackintosh, it restarts the PC impossible to launch it ?
In addition I now have in the Boot menu an additional section: Clover start legacy I do not understand ?
Can you help me please thank you.
View attachment 426170
View attachment 426171

Your screen "Select the Boot Device" and your "Clover Boot Manager " screen are overcrowded and confusing with too many device icons..

• I suggest the following steps to bring some order and clarity.:

• Shut Down the PC .
  • Remove the Power Cord from PSU socket.
  • Press the On/Off button a few times to discharge any current on the Motherboard
  • Open the case
  • DISCONNECT ALL other Hard drives/SSD from SATA ports and connect ONLY your macOSMOjave System Disk to SATA port 0
    • If your Mojave System Disk is NVMe SSD just keep that connected, removing the connections of all other disks
  • If you have any External Hard disks or Printer or any other devices on USB port, disconnect;
    • just keep your Keyboard and mouse and the macOSMojave USB installer Flash disk connected to USB ports,
  • Reboot and enter BIOS Setup screen
  • Make sure your macOSMojave UEFI USB installer is #1 in Boot Option Priorities list
  • DISABLE everything else in Boot Option Priorities.
  • Make sure to boot the UEFI USB installer from "Select the Boot Device " screen
  • If you have not messed up your macOSMojave System Disk , you should see your macOSMojave System Disk and your macOSMojave USB installer disk in CBM screen
  • In CBM screen switch to Your Mojave System HDD or SSD and boot to login to Desktop
  • Now fix the CLOVER on the System Disk.
  • If you need help, ask before you mess up the CLOVER on the System Disk.:)
MOST Important step to avoid clutter and confusion with too may disk icons, is to edit config.plist_Gui_Hide Volume as shown in my screen shot.

Attachments

• 1.config.plist_Gui_Hide Volume.png
    1.config.plist_Gui_Hide Volume.png
    342.5 KB · Views: 54
Hello @cmn699,
I managed to get back on the desk of my Hackintosh with the USB key UniBeast 9.2.0 - Mojave 2019-04-17.
Here is the config of "Clover Configurator":
Capture d’écran 2019-09-17 à 09.33.51.png

What to do now ?
Can we go back to the old Clover boot which is on the USB stick UniBeast 9.2.0 - Mojave 2019-04-17?
Thank you.

Hello @cmn699,
I managed to get back on the desk of my Hackintosh with the USB key UniBeast 9.2.0 - Mojave 2019-04-17.
Here is the config of "Clover Configurator":
View attachment 426244
What to do now ?
Can we go back to the old Clover boot which is on the USB stick UniBeast 9.2.0 - Mojave 2019-04-17?
Thank you.
  • From your post I guessed(because of language problem) the following:
    • Now you are able to reach the Desk top of the Mojave SSD using the Unibeast created macOSMojave USB installer through CBM screen and then boot your previously unbootable Mojave SSD.
    • Is the The CCG screen -config.plist-Gui SECTION shown from the USB installer or the SSD?
    • If it is from Mojave SSD's hidden EFI _CLOVER_config.plist, it still is not very safe to use.
    • I have uploaded the screen shot from you, the screen shot I had previously uploaded as a sample and a composite of both side by side for comparison to change your config.plist_Gui
    • The best thing you should do is to upload the EFI Folder from your Mojave SSD(zip) so we can check it completely and decide if it will support your SSD to boot

Attachments

• 1.Kanclerz_Config_Gui.png
    1.Kanclerz_Config_Gui.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.Sample config_Gui_Hide Volume.png
    2.Sample config_Gui_Hide Volume.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 3.config_Gui Side by Side comparison.png
    3.config_Gui Side by Side comparison.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 47
Hello @cmn699,
Thank you for your help but I reformatted and reinstalled the Hackintosh.
Thanks again.
Have a good day.

Hello @cmn699,
Thank you for your help but I reformatted and reinstalled the Hackintosh.
Thanks again.
Have a good day.
If everything is OK with your system, Prefix the TITLE of your Post [SOLVED]

It is done !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back