Contribute
Register

How To: Build your own "Real" Airport Card

if couldnt find a bcm94322mc card but came accross one labled bcm94322mcl5ax, pn: 825-7215-a. will this card work?

dh131286 said:
if couldnt find a bcm94322mc card but came accross one labled bcm94322mcl5ax, pn: 825-7215-a. will this card work?

Usually, yes, fine.

hey all,

i bought the Apple BCM94322MC Airport Extreme module and got it fully working. but now, i cant access my mac app store anymore. same problem with teamviewer.

i deleted the NetworkInterfaces.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration but it doesnt worked for me.

is there a fix for it?

thanks to all... :headbang:

kartoffelsalat said:
hey all,

i bought the Apple BCM94322MC Airport Extreme module and got it fully working. but now, i cant access my mac app store anymore. same problem with teamviewer.

i deleted the NetworkInterfaces.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration but it doesnt worked for me.

is there a fix for it?

What exactly happens when you click on App Store?
Or is it not even in the Apple Menu?
What happens when you try to connect by cabled etheret instead of wifi?

alpha90 said:
kartoffelsalat said:
hey all,

is there a fix for it?

What exactly happens when you click on App Store?
"Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."
Or is it not even in the Apple Menu?
-> Happens to me in Teamviewer (Access to TV Server is forbitten), MacStore when i try to login with my AppleID
-> havnt tried facetime, but itunes works and i can access my account
What happens when you try to connect by cabled etheret instead of wifi?

Nop, i havnt tried a cabled session, cuz i have removed the ethernet connection from the network settings.

regards!

Bought an Apple branded BCM94322MC and a Mini PCI-E to PCI-E Express card with 3 Antennas off ebay.

Had to buy packet of screws from Radio shack to fasten the wireless card to the PCI card. Wrapped the antennae wires under the card to keep it compact. Cut a section of the shield out with box cutter for antenna wires to get it to fit correctly.

Popped the card into my hackintosh and it was immediately recognized. Wifi up and running perfectly.

"Wake on Wireless" ?

I have successfully rebranded a BCM4322 but I noticed on some peoples Sys Info description it says "Wake on Wireless: Supported". Some setups seem to list it and some (maybe most) do not. It is listed after the "Supported Channels:" and above the "AirDrop: Supported"

Any insights? I would like to be able to wake my hacky over wireless.

here is another forum memebers screen shot that shows "Wake on Wireless"

HuLxD.png

io[ said:
]
Any insights? I would like to be able to wake my hacky over wireless.

here is another forum memebers screen shot that shows "Wake on Wireless"

HuLxD.png

I can tell you one thing and that picture is not from a BCM4322, but likely from a 21.
Not enough supported channels to be a 22.

Back