Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to manually create the folder and it keeps giving the same error.
If the Applications folder is by default
no createinstaller.sh gives the same error

Error code Error - ERROR_85720411FF I can not find references in google. No results.

But at which step do you get the error, man?

Are you able to manually download all files from the Apple server? Can you successfully execute all related curl commands.

Please try to provide a more detailed bug report.

I am off to bed.. 3 am here.. tomorrow will be another day.

Cheers,

KGP

Are you able to manually download all files from the Apple server? Can you successfully execute all related curl commands.

Please try to provide a more detailed bug report.

I am off to bed.. 3 am here.. tomorrow will be another day.

Cheers,

KGP

sudo /usr/sbin/installer -pkg installer.pkg -target /
results: ERROR_85720411FF

Yes

sudo /usr/sbin/installer -pkg installer.pkg -target /
results: ERROR_85720411FF

Yes

And there is no Install macOS High Sierra.app in the Application folder after executing the sudo /usr/sbin/installer -pkg installer.pkg -target / command?

Since 10.13.4 I also observe some error when executing the above command. Although the Install macOS High Sierra.app is subsequently in the Application folder and works after completing the App with the last additional commands.

The Create_Installer.sh should do everything automatically and just leave the final Install macOS High Sierra.app in the Application folder.

Sorry I really have to close my X299 tourist office for today ...

And there is no Install macOS High Sierra.app in the Application folder after executing the sudo /usr/sbin/installer -pkg installer.pkg -target / command?
No!
Since 10.13.4 I also observe some error when executing the above command. Although the Install macOS High Sierra.app is subsequently in the Application folder and works after completing the App with the last additional commands.
I have 10.11.6

anyway thank you very much
sorry for the bad translation from Spanish to English by google translator

I will try to download Install macOS High Sierra.app from torrents

No!
I have 10.11.6

anyway thank you very much
sorry for the bad translation from Spanish to English by google translator

I will try to download Install macOS High Sierra.app from torrents

I meant the 10.13.4 installer. Woow.. you are on 10.11.6.. maybe that’s the reason why the command fails?

You do not have any apple device with a more recent OSX build? Also.. did you try to download the 10.13.5 full package installer directly from the Appstore? Maybe that works in your case.

I meant the 10.13.4 installer. Woow.. you are on 10.11.6.. maybe that’s the reason why the command fails?

You do not have any apple device with a more recent OSX build? Also.. did you try to download the 10.13.5 full package installer directly from the Appstore? Maybe that works in your case.

jeje
This version of macOS 10.13.5 cannot be installed on this computer. :(
I would have to change the "mac pro" to "imac" .. but I still did not ..

Reactions: kgp
@apfelnico
On my X299 build with the dune, I already installed Xcode_10_Beta.xip, but I am still with Xcode 9.4.. What I have to change to actually use Xcode 10 and if I want to change back to 9.4?

I zipped the other one :)
Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-15 um 09.00.36.png

Hi guys! Big Boss here @kgp already knows me from another thread and he already answered (kind of) my questions, but I wanna share some thoughts with you. I'm a total newbie about Hackintoshes and thinking about making the jump from a real Mac (iMac 5K Late 2015) to a X299 or Z370 Hackintosh. This new machine will not do any heavy work, since I use my computer just for light productivity (Office, Mail, Browser, Youtube etc. ) but I am a tech enthusiast, so I want the best config I can afford even if I know I will never truly use all that power. My actual plans are (in red my actual doubts):

X299 mobo (Gigabyte or ASUS???) - Z370 mobo (Gigabyte or ASUS???)
Core i7 7820X - Core i7 8700K
280mm Aio Liquid Cooler - 280mm Aio Liquid Cooler
RX 580 or Vega 64? Brand with 3x DP?? - RX 580 or Vega 64? Brand with 3x DP??
32GB DDR4 2666Mhz (Crucial??) - 32GB DDR4 2666Mhz Crucial (Crucial??)
Samsung 970 Pro 512GB APFS - Samsung 970 Pro 512GB APFS
750W PSU - 750W PSU
Broadcom WiFi + BT Adapter - Broadcom WiFi + BT Adapter

My most important concern is about compatibility and issues, since I've not bought anything at this time I'm looking for the most hassle free components.

Please... share your thoughts with general comments about my post and, in particular, help me choose the best components for my new hassle free and total functioning (Sleep/Wake, Audio, USB speed, 3 x DP 4K @ 60Hz monitors) build of dreams!

I love ❤️ the work you've done here, I never thought of abandoning a real Mac for a Hackintosh before discovering this forum and thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back