Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Titan X Maxwell.... following @warphead, there are issue with old Maxwell cards and 3 monitors under 10.13.2 .

the issue is just on my x299 build if i put the maxwell cards on my old z170 / 6700k build under 10.13.2 no problem with 3 monitors, but for me the issue is solved i use the 1060 on the x299 board so all works fine :)

the issue is just on my x299 build if i put the maxwell cards on my old z170 / 6700k build under 10.13.2 no problem with 3 monitors, but for me the issue is solved i use the 1060 on the x299 board so all works fine :)

Exactly the same for me, only an issue on this x299 build. has nothing to do with 10.13.2

my bluetooth stopped working on my hackintosh,
i'm using the onboard BT chip (asus prime deluxe x299) (osx 10.13.2)
does anyone know of any issue? or how to resolve it ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 15.22.46.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 15.22.46.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 165
my bluetooth stopped working on my hackintosh,
i'm using the onboard BT chip (asus prime deluxe x299) (osx 10.13.2)
does anyone know of any issue? or how to resolve it ?
Can you please upload your EFI folder?

Why are all the DSDT patches disabled in your Config file?
i think this was the latest config file form kgp,
if you see anything that should be enabled let me know.

i think this was the latest config file form kgp,
if you see anything that should be enabled let me know.
Read the guide my friend. Until you go through the whole thing you will not learn why and what works.

Good luck!

Read the guide my friend. Until you go through the whole thing you will not learn why and what works.

Good luck!

haha i have read the all things many times, i took the latest file from KGP as a foundation to my setup,
everything is working on machine except to the BT..

can you please share your config file ?
also, do you use the onboard BT ? do you connect the antennas to the back of the board ?

haha i have read the all things many times, i took the latest file from KGP as a foundation to my setup,
everything is working on machine except to the BT..

can you please share your config file ?
also, do you use the onboard BT ? do you connect the antennas to the back of the board ?
I absolutely use Bluetooth and of course the antennas are connected. Not only that but I have them apart from one another per instructions. It didn’t work when I had the basic config. Once I went through the whole thing and followed the instructions everything has worked since. If you followed it then why are your DSDTs disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back