Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already both in EFI/clover/kext/other folder..
It’s just before I go crazy..

Do you use my latest EFI-Folder distribution? Your clover boot loader is outdated in any case.

Try to use clover Clover_v2.4k_r4458 .

Last edited:
So, I am currently running 10.13.4 with the supplemental update installed. However, I still have a persistent problem.....

First, I have the fix for the Vega fan installed -- works fine. Also, I am using the VegaGraphicsFixup & Lilu kexts as well. Second, I am using a single display -- LG Ultrafine 5K.

The trouble I am having, is that just about every time I boot up, only half of my desktop appears --- the right half of the screen stays black (see attached picture). If I then unplug the thunderbolt cable from the back of the display, and plug it back in, I get the full desktop.......except, OSX does not see the camera or speakers built-in to the display.

I am confident that this is not a problem with my video card or display, as I also run Windows 10 off of a separate boot drive in my machine. When using Windows 10, I have never had this or any kind of display issue.

Any of you guys have any thoughts as to what is going on, and what I might try to fix it? As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am sure that @jyavenard is able to help you. If I correctly remember, he faced exactly the same 5K display issue right at the beginning.

You don't use my latest EFI-Folder distribution and also your clover boot loader is outdated!

Try to use clover Clover_v2.4k_r4458 and use my latest EFI-Folder distribution!
hi,my dear friend your latest refi folder is not works good, do remember my problem #7643
it is the same problem as his

hi,my dear friend your latest refi folder is not works good, do remember my problem #7643
it is the same problem as his

Why my dear friend? What did you change to make it work on your system? My latest EFI-Folder distribution works fine on my rig.

EDIT: Your link does not work (post does not exist)

Last edited:
Why my dear friend? What did you change to make it work on your system? My latest EFI-Folder distribution works fine on my rig.
I don't know the problem, at last I change the fakesmc.kext and use my older config.plish, and then everything is ok.
here is my hackintosh
intel i7 7820x
double corsair 16GB ddr4 3200mhz CMD32GX4M2C3200C16
AMD vega 64 8GB
Asus X299 Deluxe
WD hdd sata 1T & 4Tx2
SAMSUNG MZVPW256GB
SanDisk SDSSDXPS960G

I don't know the problem, at last I change the fakesmc.kext and use my older config.plish, and then everything is ok.
here is my hackintosh
intel i7 7820x
double corsair 16GB ddr4 3200mhz CMD32GX4M2C3200C16
AMD vega 64 8GB
Asus X299 Deluxe
WD hdd sata 1T & 4Tx2
SAMSUNG MZVPW256GB
SanDisk SDSSDXPS960G

FakeSMC in my latest EFI-Folder distribution is the one of @interferenc's X299 HWSensor distribution, also included in all former EFI-Folder distributions. Also I did not change anything in the config.plist with respect to former EFI-Folder distributions.

EDIT: Your link does not work (post does not exist)
now,my hackintosh black screen after sleep wake up ,I used your DP fix patch ,it can normal work and the display splash screen every time

now,my hackintosh black screen after sleep wake up ,I used your DP fix patch ,it can normal work and the display splash screen every time

You mean the HDAU Kext patch? It is basically for Nvidia GPUs.. I guess you don't need it for Vegas..

FakeSMC in my latest EFI-Folder distribution is the one of @interferenc's X299 HWSensor distribution, also included in all former EFI-Folder distributions. Also I did not change anything in the config.plist with respect to former EFI-Folder distributions.
I know it, but I don't know why~~~~I change the config.pist it works good ,if not it will be dead and stoped likes #7677

You mean the HDAU Kext patch? It is basically for Nvidia GPUs.. I guess you don't need it for Vegas..
Vega DP output could not normal work after sleep
I used the dp patch AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy 626F6172 642D6964 626F6172 642D6978

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back