Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply.

I've placed VoodooTSCSync.kext in clover>kexts>others, and have modified it to 19:

<key>VoodooTSCSync</key>
<dict>
<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
<string>org.voodoo.driver.VoodooTSCSync</string>
<key>IOClass</key>
<string>org_voodoo_driver_VoodooTSCSync</string>
<key>IOMatchCategory</key>
<string>VoodooTSCSync</string>
<key>IOPropertyMatch</key>
<dict>
<key>IOCPUNumber</key>
<integer>19</integer>
</dict>
<key>IOProviderClass</key>
<string>AppleACPICPU</string>
</dict>
ok

What about the ACPI replacements?

e.g. SLOC -> ARPT might do something in your case you don't want at all..

SLOC -> ARPT is disabled at the moment. That would be the next step.

Ok, understand how to ACPI replacement. But what do I have to replace?
PXSX cannot be correct. So which Value have to be replaced to ARPT?

Last edited:
Hi, I have a question related to section D3.3 (making the USB installer bootable)

The line: cd /Volumes/USB_VOLUME
Should I replace the name USB_VOLUME with the name EFI or Install macOS High Sierra as this becomes the new name of the USB drive?

Hi, I have a question related to section D3.3 (making the USB installer bootable)

The line: cd /Volumes/USB_VOLUME
Should I replace the name USB_VOLUME with the name EFI or Install macOS High Sierra as this becomes the new name of the USB drive?

It's the name of your USB. So in your case "Install macOS High Sierra".

Ok, did fix ACPI Patch. I have troubles with Restart/shutdown too.

hi ! while trying to flash the bios after flashing is done the light stays on and doesn't turn off any ideas ?
how long should it take for the bios flash procedure ? thanks!

FIXED SOLVED : disconnected the ethernet cable and now light stops flashing !

Last edited:
Maybe I found an error. Can someone check with IO Reg if there is an entry of SBUS? I just searched, there is no entry for this, not @PCI0 or somewhere else.

Maybe thats the reason of shutdown/reboot problems. (I have a prime X299 Deluxe, and having this troubles too)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. If the LiveDash is that valuable then I'll go with the Deluxe on my own build. And thanks to @kgp for putting together such a comprehensive document.

Maybe I found an error. Can someone check with IO Reg if there is an entry of SBUS? I just searched, there is no entry for this, not @PCI0 or somewhere else.

Maybe thats the reason of shutdown/reboot problems. (I have a prime X299 Deluxe, and having this troubles too)

If everything is properly set, there are no shutdown/reboot problems! Please don't start with a global conspiracy about the SBUS implementation. ;) The SBUS is not visible in the IOREG.

Good luck in solving your system configuration errors :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back