CPU
i9 7980XE
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1080Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Ok....drumroll pleaseeeee!!!!!!! So I am happy to announce everything is working! This is what I got. A 1080ti on pci-e extension cable in slot 1. A Titan Ridge TB card in slot 2. A 1080ti in slot 5. It was giving me issues with my Apollo twin TB card if I have my 1080ti in slot 3, that would only be if I was running 3 GPUs which I am not. Next is to test my Decklink, then I am done! Thank you SOOOO much for the drivers to make this beast happen! Also the TB hotswap and 10G IS working!
I spoke too soon! Messages and app store do not work. Can you send me your config file? I changed the SMBIOS info numerous times strange.... Thanks!

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-A
CPU
i9 - 7960X
Graphics
1080Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I spoke too soon! Messages and app store do not work. Can you send me your config file? I changed the SMBIOS info numerous times strange.... Thanks!
Log out from your icloud, reboot, and then read the official post of @kgp on how to set the SMBIOS up properly. Read very carefully, and you shouldn't have any icloud issues. Make sure that you get a unique Serial, that isn't used by a normal Mac.

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-A
CPU
i9 - 7960X
Graphics
1080Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@jaminmc I haven't had a single crash on my X299A (4 days of heavy cuda-work now) , since i downloaded the latest builds of fakesmc+sensors and removed the gpusensor.kext

before it crashed once a day on heavy cuda tasks.

Will try it for a couple of days, and then try to switch back one kext at a time until i see the cause.

Thought you should know :)

Motherboard
Asus X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9 7980XE
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1080Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Also now for some reason I am getting black screen at boot.
@jaminmc I haven't had a single crash on my X299A (4 days of heavy cuda-work now) , since i downloaded the latest builds of fakesmc+sensors and removed the gpusensor.kext

before it crashed once a day on heavy cuda tasks.

Will try it for a couple of days, and then try to switch back one kext at a time until i see the cause.

Thought you should know :)
Yeah I am getting kernel panics now, I wonder if its the gpu sensors

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-A
CPU
i9 - 7960X
Graphics
1080Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Also now for some reason I am getting black screen at boot.

Yeah I am getting kernel panics now, I wonder if its the gpu sensors
We don't have the exact same motherboard, so i can't speak for you i'm afraid. Post your efi-folder, so i can have a look.

Motherboard
Asus X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9 7980XE
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1080Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
We don't have the exact same motherboard, so i can't speak for you i'm afraid. Post your efi-folder, so i can have a look.
I will here shortly I am doing a fresh install first, thanks!

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-A
CPU
i9 - 7960X
Graphics
1080Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
A fresh install does nothing if you use the same bad config/efi-setup as before. But sure =)

If you didn't installed a lot of weird kexts in S/L/E - L/E of course...

Motherboard
Asus X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9 7980XE
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1080Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
A fresh install does nothing if you use the same bad config/efi-setup as before. But sure =)

If you didn't installed a lot of weird kexts in S/L/E - L/E of course...
Yeah I cant get this system to boot now at all! Here is my EFI folder. What Im I doing wrong? The installer Keeps hanging.

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-A
CPU
i9 - 7960X
Graphics
1080Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yeah I cant get this system to boot now at all! Here is my EFI folder. What Im I doing wrong? The installer Keeps hanging.
You don't have any FakeSMC.kext in your folder.
You don't have NvidiaWeb checked in your config under System Parameters

Try this to begin with.

Also, check your bios settings. Have you really followed kgps guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.