Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSDT-X299-Vega64.aml of the repository is the one I also use for my air-flow Nitro+ Vega 64, if this is what you are asking for.
I was talking about your “old” Gigabyte RX VEGA 64 OC Gaming ...

I was talking about your “old” Gigabyte RX VEGA 64 OC Gaming ...

I unfortunately dropped my former SSDT-X299-Vega.aml for the Gigabyte RX VEGA 64 OC Gaming, which anyway was also not optimised, sorry..

You should be able to use the current SSDT-X299-Vega64.aml of the repository after some optimisation of the "PP_PhmSoftPowerPlayTable".

It works !!
You've just removed the PEGP and SL01 lines, haven't you ?
Thanks

I just followed your respective ACPI table apparent in IOREG.. ;)

I just followed your respective ACPI table apparent in IOREG.. ;)
You haven't opened my SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml have you ?
I've added PXSX line but haven't removed PEGP and SL01 lines (I was afraid !!)
Thanks anyway

Thanks anyway

Did you try the SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml provided by kgp on post#11447 : this one must work in your system according to your IOReg : I have the same Mobo as yours and no problem for me ;)

Thanks anyway

Of course, I basically modified the SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml you attached above, based on the IOREG save you also attached above.

Seems that you still do not understand the underlaying basics for SSDT-editing. PEGP and SL01 are not part of your actual mobo-specific Slot ACPI Table implementation! SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml exactly crashed on your system as you did implement these two non-existent PCI devices! That was exactly the source of your issues.

Hi, I tried setup hackintosh my X299-A DELUXE mainboard. Setup start successfully, I format and select system disk and start loading. First loading finish, reboot my system but Select my system disk for continue setup but error!!! "End RandomSeed +++++++++++++++++++" frezee.I upload my efi file. "I tried all OsxAptio 1-2-3 free and AptioFix" no start my system. I busy all two days... @kgp please help
My system Pref;

X299-A Deluxe
i9 7900X Processor
Samsung EVO 1TB DISK
k600 display card (post setup 1080ti) We system very very same.

*** I succesfully build this system 4-5 month ago. Once day crashed and I pref clean setup but now no success. Please help me...

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    30.6 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hi, I tried setup hackintosh my X299-A DELUXE mainboard. Setup start successfully, I format and select system disk and start loading. First loading finish, reboot my system but Select my system disk for continue setup but error!!! "End RandomSeed +++++++++++++++++++" frezee. Please help me I upload my efi file.

My system Pref;

X299-A Deluxe
i9 7900X Processor
Samsung EVO 1TB DISK
k600 display card (post setup 1080ti) We system very very same.

*** I succesfully build this system 4-5 month ago. Once day crashed and I pref clean setup but now no success. Please help me...

1.) Provide your system specs (mobo, CPU, GPU) in either your profile or signature in concordance with the board rules. BTW.. there is no X299-A DELUXE available on the market.

2.) Your EFI-Folder ist chaotic
a.) Use my actual EFI-Folder distribution!
b.) Use actual Clover distribution!
b.) Remove AHCIPortInjector.kext, SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext, SATA-200-series-unsupported.kext!
c.) Only use Whatevergreen.kext and remove NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext!
d.) Add AppleALC.kext!
e.) Don't forget to properly adopt and add TSCAdjustReset.kext! This will fix your **** issue!
f.) Remove SSDT-NVIDIA-Disable.aml and SSDT-X299-iMacPro.aml. Add actual System SSDTs during post installation process.
g.) Use proper config.plist ACPI replacements as implemented in my actual EFI-Folder distribution!
h.) Check plugin type in config.plist as implemented in my actual EFI-Folder distribution!
i.) Remove Cpulst and CpuPM drop tables from config.plist as implemented in my actual EFI-Folder distribution!
j.) Only use default boot flags hardwired in the config.plist contained in my actual EFI-Folder distribution!
k.) Use CPU type hardwired in the config.plist of my actual EFI-Folder distribution!
l.) Your Kext Patches implemented in config.plist are a mess and disaster. Only use kext patches implemented in config.plist of my actual EFI-Folder distribution!
m.) Use actual BIOS firmware 1503 and disable CFG lock in BIOS settings
n.) Remove all kernel patches from config.plist! Skylake-X is natively supported and does not require any kernel patches! See config.plist of my actual EFi-Folder distribution!
o.) You are missing board serial number and SmUUID in your config.plist.

Why not to start from scratch and carefully read my guide at first place, my friend? I strongly recommend to entirely drop your current EFI-Folder!

Good luck,

KGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back