Carrybook Lightfly j7fc
CPU
i5-10210U
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello.

My problem is My xps9350 can't reboot when i clicked restart in update progress.

I read that..
-----
4. Choose system drive for install (Example: Macintosh HD). When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.

5. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot macOS Install option (Example: Boot macOS Install from Macintosh HD). Choosing your system drive will go back to your previous installation without updating. Press spacebar to enter Boot Options and choose Without Caches option and/or Inject Kexts option then Boot Mac OS X with selected options.
----
- in step4, my laptop can't reboot. so, I always press the power button.
then, I can't see Boot macOS Install option...!!

How I can i install 10.12.2 update??

hello.

My problem is My xps9350 can't reboot when i clicked restart in update progress.

I read that..
-----
4. Choose system drive for install (Example: Macintosh HD). When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.

5. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot macOS Install option (Example: Boot macOS Install from Macintosh HD). Choosing your system drive will go back to your previous installation without updating. Press spacebar to enter Boot Options and choose Without Caches option and/or Inject Kexts option then Boot Mac OS X with selected options.
----
- in step4, my laptop can't reboot. so, I always press the power button.
then, I can't see Boot macOS Install option...!!

How I can i install 10.12.2 update??

From what version are you updating from?

The update applies without any special boot to an installer.
i know but... in Clover bootloader, I can't find Boot macOS Install option after install update in appstore.

i know but... in Clover bootloader, I can't find Boot macOS Install option after install update in appstore.

You should not expect to find that entry with an update from 10.12.1 to 10.12.2.

Last edited:
You should not expect to find that entry with an update to 10.12.1 to 10.12.2.
Thanks. I changed my smbios to iMac 17.1 and successfully updated 10.12.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back