Contribute
Register

HM76 HD4000 4mb VRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly I don't have time and skills to deal with this stuff.
I appreciate if any guy who have the same machine working, help me giving to me your config.
That's all. It's so hard to understand?

Honestly I don't have time and skills to deal with this stuff.
I appreciate if any guy who have the same machine working, help me giving to me your config.
That's all. It's so hard to understand?

If you don't have the time, you shouldn't be doing it and should buy a Mac instead.

If you don't have the time, you shouldn't be doing it and should buy a Mac instead.

Thank you very much. Appreciate your advice. A lot.

Thank you very much. Appreciate your advice. A lot.

Hackintosh is more about the journey and learning than the end result.

Learning new things requires a lot of time (and requires making many mistakes along the way).

It is not for everyone.

Hackintosh is more about the journey and learning than the end result.

Learning new things requires a lot of time (and requires making many mistakes along the way).

It is not for everyone.

I agree that, but I have this issues:

1) I don't have money to buy a real Mac (I live in a poor country and Macs are quite expensive)
2) I don't have enought time to loose (I have wife and sons, very demanding) I would like to have, but it's impossible at this time.
3) Your comment ("It is not for everyone"), honestly, leaves much to be desired. I believed a moderator may have better mood.
4) My first post was addressed to the user who finally can make it work OSX in this machine, not to you.

I apologize if my answers seem aggressive, it is not my intention at all. I just want to retrace the path of someone who has done it because it really makes no sense to reinvent the wheel.
If you want to help me, you're welcome.
That's all from me, and excuse my english, is not my native languaje. Long live and prosperity.

Before that, I hackintoshed mi Desktop PC at work with tonymac's procedure without issues from Mountain Lion to El Capitan, but I admit this notebook is more complicated and next->next->next method doesn't work here. Hence I only need video, keyboard and keypad works. It is too much?

I agree that, but I have this issues:

1) I don't have money to buy a real Mac (I live in a poor country and Macs are quite expensive)
2) I don't have enought time to loose (I have wife and sons, very demanding) I would like to have, but it's impossible at this time.
3) Your comment ("It is not for everyone"), honestly, leaves much to be desired. I believed a moderator may have better mood.
4) My first post was addressed to the user who finally can make it work OSX in this machine, not to you.

I apologize if my answers seem aggressive, it is not my intention at all. I just want to retrace the path of someone who has done it because it really makes no sense to reinvent the wheel.
If you want to help me, you're welcome.
That's all from me, and excuse my english, is not my native languaje. Long live and prosperity.

The EFI/Clover from another computer does you no good. A big part of hacking a laptop is patched ACPI. You cannot use ACPI files extracted from one computer (then patched) on another computer.

Before that, I hackintoshed mi Desktop PC at work with tonymac's procedure without issues from Mountain Lion to El Capitan, but I admit this notebook is more complicated and next->next->next method doesn't work here. Hence I only need video, keyboard and keypad works. It is too much?

Hacking laptops is much, much more involved than desktops.

Believe me... I've done a lot of it and know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back