Contribute
Register

High Sierra won't install Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0) - Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake S - Full Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @TheGamerMineBoy , my graphics works. don't know why but it does.. NVIDIA just launch their latest web driver that fits the iOS security update 2009-002.

Next up is USB-C getting that to work with my Thunderbolt2 UAD soundcard

Your welcome, by the way my USB WiFi adapter was not working at first since it was not in the Wireless.USB.Adapter.Clover-V6 *mine is TP-Link AC1300 but installed the mentioned first then I installed the OSX installation from my WiFi adapter driver that come along when I purchased and then it works. maybe it can also help other to do the same before buying another 1.

Did you try the Geekbench? pretty fast I think I don't know since it is just installed on barracuda check mine and compare to your nvme ssd.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 12.59.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 12.59.37 PM.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 69
great @TheGamerMineBoy let me check that. haven't really found out what the difference is ? my first hackingtosh was 5 years ago.. so just getting back at it.. ... but first I need thunderbolt. then I will check that thing.. I hope you could use my EFI folder?

So I'm trying too run the guide from @CorpNewt I see in the USBMap.command that my USBinjectAll should be min 0.7.0 and I have installed the 0.7.1 version into EFI/CLOVER/Kext/Other but why does the script load another version? and there should I place the latest ?

Yours is PRO WIFI so you need to ask help from the PRO WIFI or just visit their post and look for their EFI, inside their you can find ACPI/Patched/SSDT-UIAC- and copy that and paste it to yours but of course look for those who already got their TB working as i realize we have diff. ports.
I got SSDT-UIAC from MESwan post. but i think it will differ to you as i also copied the other Z390 but it conflict to my ports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back