I7 7500U
Graphics
HD 620 + 920M
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all,
I have os x sierra running great on my computer, when I try to update to high sierra, it always overlapp the spinning wheel in the installation, this spinning gear shows up in the middle of the loading process as shown in the picture below.
and it’s overlapping itself and it’s moving anymore.
can anyone help?

Attachments

• overlapping.jpg
    overlapping.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 53
Hello all,
I have os x sierra running great on my computer, when I try to update to high sierra, it always overlapp the spinning wheel in the installation, this spinning gear shows up in the middle of the loading process as shown in the picture below.
and it’s overlapping itself and it’s moving anymore.
can anyone help?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• P80310-105653.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 62
  • P80310-105659.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 53
  • P80310-105722.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 49
  • P80310-105638.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 51

As @feartech writes, the error you have is mentioned (and guide linked) in the main Clover guide for laptops:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

thank you so much!
I have managed to pass that isue, now when I try to install high sierra, it always tell me this error "the recovery server could not be contacted"!
do you have any idea how to pass it?

Attachments

• errormasage.png
    errormasage.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 64
thank you so much!
I have managed to pass that isue, now when I try to install high sierra, it always tell me this error "the recovery server could not be contacted"!
do you have any idea how to pass it?

Your installer is probably not complete.
Make sure you download the full installer (5+GB) on the Mac you're using to create the installer.

sorry for the late reply
thank you,
I have managed to install high Sierra and it works perfectly now except one small issue, when sleep/wake it always return back with grey screen! it always show me grey screen after wake up!
files included.
thank you so much again

As @feartech writes, the error you have is mentioned (and guide linked) in the main Clover guide for laptops:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Your installer is probably not complete.
Make sure you download the full installer (5+GB) on the Mac you're using to create the installer.

sorry for the late reply
thank you,
I have managed to install high Sierra and it works perfectly now except one small issue, when sleep/wake it always return back with grey screen! it always show me grey screen after wake up!
files included.
thank you so much again

Attachments

• files.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back