2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. LC
  3. Lisa
  4. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a system based on the ASUS Maximus VIII Formula MB which has been running fine for over a year.

I was running the machine overnight and noticed this morning networking was not working, I could not see shared network resources in the finder.

I did a reboot and now part way through startup it reboots with a CPU Panic. See attached screenshots.

No software or hardware changes on the machine and Sierra boot drive still works fine.

Anyone got an tips to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Attachments

• error_1.png
    error_1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • error_2.png
    error_2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • error_3.png
    error_3.png
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 62
Hi, it seems there is some worldwide issue with Macs right now since Monday night:

I experienced similar problem today, I noticed Outlook no longer receives emails, Parallels fail to start at all;
after reboot of my hackintosh, it failed to boot at around 60-75% boot strip;

I did High Sierra 10.13.6 reinstall from usb stick (luckily), took roughly 30 minutes;
after successfully booting back into "fixed" OS (all data and software work, nothing got deleted it seems), I noticed "var1" folder in system root, modified today at around 0:56 midnight, which is probably cause of boot corruption (?!), I briefly explored it has something to do with Google and/or Flash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back