4) Boot macOS from Savior
5) Boot Recovery from Recovery

I have 5 icons:

1) Boot FileVault Prebooter from Preboot
2) Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot
3) Boot macOS Install from Savior
4) Boot macOS from Savior
5) Boot Recovery from Recovery
To reduce clutter and remove unwanted icons, from CBM screen, in your CLOVER/config.plist opened in CCV go to Gui section and in the Hide Volumes box as shown in the image.

Attachments

• Gui_Hide Volumes_Preboot.png
    Gui_Hide Volumes_Preboot.png
    97 KB · Views: 135
Gave it a shot. No luck :(

Same problem at IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0 sm0x0

If its a card problem, i did read - but it was an old - that people were having trouble with my GPU. Maybe its incompatible with High Sierra?

If its a card problem, i did read - but it was an old - that people were having trouble with my GPU. Maybe its incompatible with High Sierra?
Most likely . If you are not into Graphics editing etc a good inexpensive card that will work is Radeon 5450-2GB . I have that in my Build Intel 7 Series-2 GA-H77-DS3H | i5 Other | Radeon Other

I feel bad that you were so close to the finish line in this marathon, I hoped to cheer you to cross the finish line!

You have made sure no [√]Inject Intel Right?

Well, I am a photographer but don't do much video work...Definitely appreciate all your help. I have a Carbon Copy Clone of my hard drive (with Sierra) before I wiped it to do a fresh install of High Sierra.

Hopefully i can figure out how to restore it!!!

If there's a link you happen to have handy with an easy guide, please send it my way.

Either way, i sincerely, and hugely appreciate your help!!!

Well, I am a photographer but don't do much video work...Definitely appreciate all your help. I have a Carbon Copy Clone of my hard drive (with Sierra) before I wiped it to do a fresh install of High Sierra.

Hopefully i can figure out how to restore it!!!

If there's a link you happen to have handy with an easy guide, please send it my way.

Either way, i sincerely, and hugely appreciate your help!!!

If the Sierra 10.12.6 is a true clone (I expect it to) it will boot to desktop as it was doing before.
If you change the Video card minor troubleshoot may be required , but not a big problem.

I can create an illustrated step-by-step write up for your MoBO and CPU for Radeon 5450 and upload to the forum if it can help you as the MOBO is GA-H77 .

I don't see the Inject Intel option in the Graphics Injector list, actually. I have:

InjectEDID
InjectNVidia
Generic NVIDIA name
NVIDIA No EFI
NVIDIA Single
Use NVIDIA WEV drivers
Load Video Bios

It defaults to Use NVIDA WEB drivers every time i reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back