Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s (Clover)
CPU
i5 2450M
Graphics
Intel HD 3000 512meg - 1366x768
Hi I'm on Hp 4530s.

I run Mountain Lion from 3.5 years. I purchase one SSD 500g last weekend and try 7-8 time to install El Capitain on it, is to complicate and take the decision to install only Yosemite but...!

My problem is at the last try whit clover for El Capitain my kids disturb me for a few secondes and I install last clover version on my HD(hold) and not on my USB key!

I need to find the way now to make my HD(hold) boot again! I was boot whit one hold clover version before my mistake!

I'm screw or is possible to fix that and inject a boot file?

Thx in advance!

Hi I'm on Hp 4530s.

I run Mountain Lion from 3.5 years. I purchase one SSD 500g last weekend and try 7-8 time to install El Capitain on it, is to complicate and take the decision to install only Yosemite but...!

My problem is at the last try whit clover for El Capitain my kids disturb me for a few secondes and I install last clover version on my HD(hold) and not on my USB key!

I need to find the way now to make my HD(hold) boot again! I was boot whit one hold clover version before my mistake!

I'm screw or is possible to fix that and inject a boot file?

Thx in advance!

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Wow thx for your fast answer!

Just to make sure you know my (hold HD) is my main Hd all my file is on it! I don't want to erase it... or change my OS on it!

I just whant to inject a boot files on it and continue to use Montain Lion whit this HD

Thx

Wow thx for your fast answer!

Just to make sure you know my (hold HD) is my main Hd all my file is on it! I don't want to erase it... or change my OS on it!

I just whant to inject a boot files on it and continue to use Montain Lion whit this HD

Thx

Follow guide as written. If you can boot your system from USB (prepared according to the guide), you may be able update it.

Is will be impossible I use now my dauther hold imac G5 os 10.5.8!

All my Os purchase is on my (Hold Hd)

I have my usb Key whit 2 partions, one whit Clover install on it (Fat 32) and the other one whit nothing on it!

Do you suggest to boot on my key and from it install some files from the key to my hold HD?
Or just try to inject directly some files in my hold HD from my imac?

Is will be impossible I use now my dauther hold imac G5 os 10.5.8!

All my Os purchase is on my (Hold Hd)

I have my usb Key whit 2 partions, one whit Clover install on it (Fat 32) and the other one whit nothing on it!

Do you suggest to boot on my key and from it install some files from the key to my hold HD?
Or just try to inject directly some files in my hold HD from my imac?

Boot your system using a correctly configured USB with Clover on it.

Boot your system using a correctly configured USB with Clover on it.[
Boot your system using a correctly configured USB with Clover on it.

I boot from my USB I get clover window and menu! After 3 sec Clover load my HD thr weel turn like to start booting I get a black screen...

Attachments

• clover1.jpg
    clover1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 162

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

For now is impossible to give you cpu -xxx I lost my window partition and license.
I use Clover UEFI on my usb key.

Bios Intel 2089
I-5 2450M
2.50Ghz

For now is impossible to give you cpu -xxx I lost my window partition and license.
I use Clover UEFI on my usb key.

Bios Intel 2089
I-5 2450M
2.50Ghz

Your profile must include screen resolution. It is critical to the graphics configuration (most 4530s are 1366x768, but some people replace the screen).

All 4530s are HM65 chipset.

No verbose photo and EFI/Clover attached. Read post #8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back