Contribute
Register

Help with sandy bridge cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I tried to remove all dsdt and ssdt to verify what happen, it go over this boot error, but it stucked on "apfs module start 1689", so I thinked that's will be a problemi whit dsdt and ssdt, so i downloaded new ssdt and dsdt, but there was again the boot error, can you verify if they are good patched? In the attached folder there are ssdt, dsdt and ssdt-1 (for usb). P.s. My i7 is oc, this ssdt is for an oc i7 2600k.

Attachments

• dsdt-ssdt.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 32
Ok, I tried to remove all dsdt and ssdt to verify what happen, it go over this boot error, but it stucked on "apfs module start 1689", so I thinked that's will be a problemi whit dsdt and ssdt, so i downloaded new ssdt and dsdt, but there was again the boot error, can you verify if they are good patched? In the attached folder there are ssdt, dsdt and ssdt-1 (for usb). P.s. My i7 is oc, this ssdt is for an oc i7 2600k.
The apfs error needs the Ssdt EC to fix it. Put that one back.

I putted ONLY the ssdt ec, and it go over this error, but also there is a boot in black screen, the error was the same what I have with the serial port enabled, that's the error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505_172306_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505_172306_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 39
sorry for the bad quality, but this screen is visible for less than a second, that's a screenshot that I make from a video of the boot

sorry for the bad quality, but this screen is visible for less than a second, that's a screenshot that I make from a video of the boot
The IOScreenlockstate is at the end of the boot cycle. If you have black screen it is booting you just need to fix that. HDMI or DisplayPort?

For some users the install is in black screen, maybe let it go for 10-30 minutes then it should do reboots and show other disk options. Once the Install from is gone use the boot from disk name option to finish the last 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:
Ok, I tried this and it booted up, but it doesn't show the hdd where I want to install Macos

Attachments

• 15887059649468096587640481387915.jpg
    15887059649468096587640481387915.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
It's an hdd from a laptop, only for try if every work before format my ssd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back