Contribute
Register

Help with sandy bridge cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, I forgot about this rule, who will help me?

who will help me?
Help yourself, Search for 'still waiting for root device' or 'prohibitory symbol'.

Still.png

I don't know why, but a moderator deleted my efi link from mediafire, so I try to resend only the error that this efi made.
You can right click on the EFI folder and choose compress then upload it to your post.

Ok, there are update, that's the max that I reached making my usb. A boot into black screen. Now I can send you my latest efi, sure that I don't know what to try, because I read a lot of causes of this problem, for example whatevergreen.kext, in my kext folder there is whatevergreen, but after i start to think a lot of possible problems, like I downloaded a wrong version (for example), that's tipe of problem made my reserch impossible, can you find the error?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 50
Ok, there are update, that's the max that I reached making my usb. A boot into black screen. Now I can send you my latest efi, sure that I don't know what to try, because I read a lot of causes of this problem, for example whatevergreen.kext, in my kext folder there is whatevergreen, but after i start to think a lot of possible problems, like I downloaded a wrong version (for example), that's tipe of problem made my reserch impossible, can you find the error?
try

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 53
I tried, but nothing changes, the same strings before the black screen, but thanks, you are helping me a lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505_015154_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505_015154_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 37
I tried, but nothing changes, the same strings before the black screen, but thanks, you are helping me a lot.
How are you connected to the graphics card? HDMI or DisplayPort?

Serial.png

Serial ports should be disabled in the BIOS settings.

GTrace.png

Booting with -disablegfxfirmware may help with this.

P1LGRIM, I only tried the first option, after the second option and after both, but in all cases it led me to a boot error: "Boot failed; will sleep for 10 seconds before exiting...
[EB|#LOG:EXIT] 2020-05-05T12:25:24".
I have already tried to disable serial port, but it make me boot error, I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back