Graphics
8400GS
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
Dear members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding a project I am currently working on. Firstly, allow me to introduce myself as a newcomer to this community. I am in the process of creating a Hackintosh using my father's PC, which previously operated on Snow Leopard (the OS I am attempting to install). However, I have encountered numerous difficulties along the way. Despite my attempts to find solutions by browsing various forums, I have not yet found a resolution.

Therefore, I kindly request your assistance and expertise in resolving the issues I am facing. For your convenience, I would like to provide the details of the hardware components I am working with:

• Motherboard: GA-X58A-UD3R
  • RAM: F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 930
  • Power Supply: Corsair TX750
  • Graphics Card: GeForce 9500 GT
I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide to help me overcome these challenges. Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to receiving your assistance.

Best regards, Bruno.

However, I have encountered numerous difficulties along the way. Despite my attempts to find solutions by browsing various forums, I have not yet found a resolution.
what issues are you having?

Thank you very much for responding. My biggest issue is not being able to boot the USB drive with EasyBeast. It shows: boot0, and a strange word right after.

Thank you very much for responding. My biggest issue is not being able to boot the USB drive with EasyBeast. It shows: boot0, and a strange word right after.
I am using MacOS10.11 with HP8100CMT i7-870 HD7750 OpenCore-0.9.3.
I am using MacOS10.6.8 with HP8000 OpenCore-0.7.6, but I do not recommend installing from 10.6.3 because the installation procedure is troublesome.

I recommend EL.Capotan or HighSierra using Opencore unless you have a reason to stick to MacOS 10.6.x.

thank you bro

Back