Contribute
Register

Help With Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of editing you are planning to do? If you are contemplating modifying the contents of the Kext, you are likely to get better help and expert guidance in the Post Installation >Graphics> AMD Graphics Card section https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/radeon-compatibility-guide-ati-amd-graphics-cards.171291/

It may be a good idea there to explain your current problems or perceived lack of expected performance from your installed Graphics card as the symptom along with any screen shots to make the point clearer.

In this section most of those answering questions want to help in the basic or "vanilla" installation.For all the Post-install customization with each component like the Graphics, Audio, networking etc , you are better off posting questions in the subsections once the system is stable enough to boot and perform common tasks after installation.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm learning as I go, had some doubts but with a little more research the answers do come along..it a process, I'm enjoying the ride...aloha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back