Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1050 (2G)
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Your system should be compatible and you should be able to install mac OS Sierra.
Follow the Unibeast guide from @tonymacx86 to install mac OS on your PC: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

You should get your CPU working using Skylake Fake CPUID.

You should get your Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 working with the latest Nvidia Web Drivers.
Downloads are available here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/

Also the audio chipset and the ethernet is fully compatible.

I need help!
I've got panic of CPU all the time. And can't understand how to set up clover correctly

Build is the same as in the first post

I need help!
I've got panic of CPU all the time. And can't understand how to set up clover correctly

Build is the same as in the first post
moved your post to new thread (have removed others)

boot verbose, take a pic and upload here so we can see the error

Okay
Here we go!
20171008_172512.jpg

Last edited:
Set your system back to what it was when you posted the screenshot of the verbose boot and wait for @feartech to respond before panicking and spamming the board with assistance requests linking back to that post.

Set your system back to what it was when you posted the screenshot of the verbose boot and wait for @feartech to respond before panicking and spamming the board with assistance requests linking back to that post.

Okay.
But I really need need help ASAP. Because I have to work (I am a music maker and I really need LogicX). Thats why I panic (as my CPU XD)
Sorry. Wont happen again

Okay.
But I really need need help ASAP. Because I have to work (I am a music maker and I really need LogicX). Thats why I panic (as my CPU XD)
Sorry. Wont happen again
assuming your BIOS is setup correctly, also upload your config.plist here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back