GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I'm finally ready to actually start this whole thing but I just have a couple of quick questions.
At first I was all about having multiple OS on one HDD ( I already had win7, win8 and ubuntu) and wanted to add Mavericks too but I later found out it was too much of a hassle keeping it intact. So here's the new design, having my primary windows 7 on my bigger HDD and getting an 500 gigabyte SSHD for Mavericks (I know SSDs are much better but they're also much more expensive, so let's leave it as is for now).
The questions here are as follows:
1. If I were to set it up as previously mentioned, to boot into Mavericks I gotta change the boot order to the SSHD, but can I still access the first one right without any problems right? It'll have all my stuff on it.
2. Is there a way to dual boot using two different HDDs? I know you can do it when both are on the same disk, what about on two? If it works can my primary still be windows? I might end up suing Mavericks once a week if not less.
3. If question 2 exists, and I wanted to remove Mavericks will this mess my windows 7 booting? Because grub (ubuntu) did.
4. What if I wanted to add windows 8 to the equation? Maybe stick it onto the SSHD, I'll be able to dual boot between win8 and Mavericks once I select the boot disk, but is there no way of triple booting that way?

Sorry for the touch questions. I've just had it with experimenting and I was hoping someone out there might have gone through with it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back