Contribute
Register

[HELP] Sabertooth z87 + i7 4770k + Mojave 10.14.4 Post-Installation Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the usbs. I belive its ok without patchs, but I ll test the speed first.
About the slow down system. Nop, Im using a ssd for macosx and I store my files on a secoundary HD. Even when I put the file on the same ssd of the OSX its slow. I installed asmedia sata control but its not it. I dont realy know why my performance is so crap.
Sometimes the only way to fix something is to reinstall the OS. You can do this:

(1) Make complete backups, on clones; Carbon Copy Cloner is very good and likely has a free month of use; additionally make several copies of the Clover-based EFI folder by opening up the EFI in Clover Configurator;

(2) Download the complete current Mojave installer from Apple; use latest UniBeast to make a new installer;

(3) restart into the "Boot macOS Install" on this flash drive--when you go to install over your disk it should just update the macOS portion of your disk, leaving your files, etc.;

(4) make sure you plan into this the ability to replace the EFI folder created by UniBeast with the EFI folder you backed up, which ideally would be from a macOS partition you can boot into and use Clover Configurator within.

Otherwise, one area to look into are your BIOS/UEFI settings on your motherboard.

Last edited:
About the usbs. I belive its ok without patchs, but I ll test the speed first.
About the slow down system. Nop, Im using a ssd for macosx and I store my files on a secoundary HD. Even when I put the file on the same ssd of the OSX its slow. I installed asmedia sata control but its not it. I dont realy know why my performance is so crap.

Did you ever get your system completed and working at full speed?

I also have a Sabertooth Z87, 4770K and 280X and am in the beginning stages so any help would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back